Fleabag is a series produced for BBC Three and co-produced by Amazon Studios. This series was adapted from an award-winning one-woman play held on the Edinburgh Festival Fringe in 2013. Phoebe Waller-Bridge is the woman portrayed as Fleabag in the award-winning play. She is the same person who is also the lead cast as well as the writer for the Fleabag series. The plot is about a woman named Fleabag who moved to London to try to cope with the recently met tragedy. But the story was told in a way with tragicomedy. So, you will have a lot of laughs by watching the series. You can watch Fleabag on Roku by adding the Prime Video to your Roku device. If you are residing in the UK then you can watch Fleabag for free with BBC iPlayer.
Award won by Fleabag
British Academy Television Award for Best Female Comedy Performance for Phoebe Waller-Bridge.
Primetime Emmy Awards – 11 nominations and won six awards.
Golden Globe Award – won by the Fleabag series and best actress for Phoebe Waller-Bridge.
How to Watch Fleabag On Roku?
There are two methods to watch Fleabag on Roku. They are:
- Amazon Prime
- BBC iPlayer (Citizens residing in the UK)
Amazon Prime Video Subscription
1-month package – If you need an affordable package, you can get Amazon Prime for 1 month at $12.99.
12-month package – If you need a long-term plan to watch the Amazon Prime originals, you can choose a 12-month plan for $119.
So, you can subscribe to any of the plans on the official website of Amazon to watch Fleabag.
How to Add Prime Video On Amazon?
1. Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Make sure you have connected to an internet connection.
3. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
4. Select Streaming Channels.
5. Under Streaming Channels, choose Search Channels.
6. Search for Prime Video using the Virtual Keyboard.
7. Choose the Prime Video from the Search result.
8. Select Add Channel to install Amazon Prime on your Roku device.
How to Watch Fleabag on Roku With Amazon Prime?
1. Open the Prime Video channel on your Roku.
2. Sign in with your subscription account.
3. Search for Fleabag.
4. Select an episode.
5. Then, select the Play button to watch Fleabag on Roku.
Additional Method: How to Add BBC iPlayer on Roku?
If you are residing in the UK, you can add BBC iPlayer to your Roku to watch Fleabag for free.
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Select Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
3. Search for BBC iPlayer and choose the same application.
4. Now, select Add Channel to add BBC iPlayer on your Roku.
How to Activate BBC iPlayer?
To stream content from BBC iPlayer on Roku, you have to activate it on your device.
1. Open the BBC iPlayer on your Roku.
2. Click on the Sign in to your BBC account option.
3. You will find an activation code on the TV.
4. You need to verify your account by visiting the official website of BBC.
5. Go to https://account.bbc.com/account/tv, and click on the Sign In button.
6. Enter the username and password and click on the Sign In button.
7. Now enter the Activation Code and click on Sign in on your TV.
8. Now, you have activated BBC iPlayer on your Roku.
How to Watch BBC iPlayer on Roku?
1. Launch the BBC iPlayer on your Roku.
2. Search for Fleabag.
3. Choose an episode and select the Play button.
4. Enjoy watching Fleabag on your Roku device.
Fleabag is a kind of show that deals with real-world problems in a comedic way with a one-woman play. This series was well-received by critics and is going to be a stress buster for you guys. So, you can watch this critically well-acclaimed series on Roku by following the procedures in this article.