FreeFlix HQ is one of the best places to stream movies, live TV, Anime, and dedicated wrestling. The Freefilx app is available for download for Android as well as iOS devices. This app has an easy and simple design with multiple filters to enhance the easy searching of content. The contents include Movies, shows, WWE matches UFC matches. The app brings these contents with subtitles in over 70+ languages. Furthermore, this huge collection of movies on FreeFlix includes old and underrated movies and shows. Now, let us discuss how to stream FreeFlix on Roku.
FreeFlix on Roku
FreeFlix doesn’t provide you an app on Roku. So, if you need to stream the app on Roku, all you need is to mirror other devices on Roku. FreeFlix can be downloaded on your Android devices with the FreeFlixPro Apk while it is unavailable for iPhones. Now let’s discuss how to screen mirror other devices on Roku to watch FreeFlix.
Before starting the screen mirroring process, let’s make these changes on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect to your Roku device. Secondly, connect your Roku to your Wi-Fi network.
2. Press the Home button on your remote and go to the home screen of Roku.
3. From the sidebar of your screen, choose the Settings option.
4. Under the Settings menu, select the System option.
5. Choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen mirroring Mode option.
6. Choose the Prompt option to always ask your permission, each time before mirroring other devices on Roku.
Now we have made screen mirroring possible on Roku.
From Android Phones
1. Firstly, connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku to enable screen mirroring between the two.
2. On your phone, open the Settings option and then the Unknown Sources option.
3. Select the Unknown Sources option. Enable this option so that you can download the FreeFlix app.
4. From the browser on your phone, search for FreeFlix APK and download it.
5. Install the FreeFlix app on your phone. In this app, you need not create an account as you can stream content without one.
6. On your Android phone, open the Settings menu.
7. Select the Bluetooth and Device Connection option.
8. Choose the Connection Preferences option and then the Cast option.
9. Next, select your Roku Player from the list of devices.
Note: Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network to screen mirror, or your device name wouldn’t appear.
10. On your TV screen, select the Allow option when prompted.
11. Now, your connection is made. Finally, open your FreeFlix app again and stream it on TV.
Related: Nitro TV on Roku
However, a doubt always arises to know if the contents on FreeFlix are 100% legal. The contents on FreeFlix may not be legal, but using the app is not itself illegal. Also, at times the FreeFlix app shows some problems in working properly. Users say that FreeFlix would have been the best app to fix this problem that arises while connecting to live TV streams. On the other hand, developers of FreeFlix are working hard to fix these errors. So without a doubt, FreeFlix can soon be rendered as the best entertainment hub. With screen mirroring of your devices on Roku, enjoy watching these entertainment contents on your TV as well.