GLWiZ TV is one of the best multi-lingual media streaming platforms. It streams over 800 Live TV channels and 50000 on-demand TV series, shows, and movies. GLWiZ TV has content in languages like Persian, Arabic, Turkish, Afghan, and Kurdish. Apart from shows and series, it streams 50000 free radio channels as well. So, if you want to stream your favorites in your desired language, GLWiZ TV on Roku is a good choice.
Is GLWiZ TV Free on Roku
No, you need a subscription to access the GLWiZ TV. The following are the subscription plans offered by GLWiZ TV:
Monthly Plan: $11.50 per month.
6-Month Plan: $63.50 for 6 months.
12-Month Plan: $115 per month.
You can visit https://www.glwiz.com/ t subscribe to GLWiZ TV.
What’s On GLWiZ TV
The GLWiZ TV app has a lot of Live TV Channels in it. Some of the channels are:
- Manoto TV
- IRIB Channel 3
- Ekran movies
- BBC Persian
- Tolo TV
- Pars TV
- DD TV
Some famous radio stations on GLWiZ TV are
- Radio Farda
- The Radio Javan
- Radio Payam
- Radio Asheghaneh
How to Add GLWiZ TV On Roku
1. Initially, turn on your Roku and connect to a wifi network.
2. Next, press the Home button on your remote and go to the home screen.
3. Navigate to the Streaming Channels section from the left pane.
4. Scroll down and select the Search Channels option. Search for GLWiZ TV channel.
5. Pick GLWiZ TV from the search results.
6. Finally, choose the Add Channel option. With this, the app starts downloading.
7. Once the app finishes downloading, a pop-up will appear. Click OK on the pop-up.
8. Select the Go to Channel to launch the app.
9. Sign in with your subscription credentials and stream your favorite live TV channels.
Alternative Method – Add GLWiZ TV on Roku
1. Open any web browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Next, visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
3. Click on the Sign In button and enter your credentials to sign in to your account.
4. Next, search for GLWiZ TV using the search box.
5. Tap on the GLWiZ TV from the search results.
6. Hit the Add Channel button from the channel description page.
7. You have now successfully requested to add the GLWiZ TV to Roku.
Your request will be processed in 24 hours. However, you can update Roku to process the request immediately.
To launch GLWiZ TV, you can follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Roku home screen and press the Right Arrow button on your Roku remote.
2. From the channel’s list, pick the GLWiZ TV icon and press the OK button on your remote to launch GLWIZ TV.
3. Enter your subscription credentials and sign in to your account.
4. You can now stream your favorite live TV channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can write an Email to GLWiZ TV at [email protected] to cancel your subscription.
No, but you will get a 30-day free trial upon subscribing to GLWiZ TV for the first time.