Spectrum is a service that offers internet service, Cable TV, and a streaming service with various TV channels and on-demand content. The subscription holds various collections of popular TV channels, including ESPN, Food Network, History Channel, and more. You can watch plenty of TV channels with Spectrum TV on Roku. If your favorite channels are not available on the channel library, or the subscription isn’t right for you, then you can cancel the Spectrum subscription easily on your Roku. Follow the three ways to cancel your premium subscription on your Roku streaming device.
Steps to Cancel Spectrum TV on Roku
You can terminate the Spectrum TV subscription on Roku by following three viable options.
How to Cancel Spectrum TV Subscription on Roku
1. Switch ON the Roku device and press the Home button on the remote.
2. Navigate to Your channels > Spectrum TV.
3. Press the * (Asterisk) button on the remote and select Manage subscription on the popup.
4. Now, click on the Cancel subscription in the second popup window.
5. Select the Cancel subscription button again to confirm your cancellation.
6. Click Done to finish the process.
How to Cancel Spectrum TV Subscription Via the Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website on your PC or smartphone and sign in with your Roku account.
2. Go to Manage account > Manage your subscriptions.
3. Select Spectrum TV in your subscriptions list and then click Unsubscribe.
4. Select “Yes, Unsubscribe” to finish canceling process.
How to Cancel Spectrum TV on the Website
By excluding the above methods, you can cancel your Spectrum subscription by visiting its official website. In case you have purchased the Spectrum TV subscription on the official website, then you have to terminate it on the website only.
1. Visit the Spectrum website and sign in with your Spectrum TV account.
2. Under the Account summary page, click on the Billing tab.
3. Choose the Manage Auto Pay option on the website.
4. Under the web page, click on the Cancel Auto Pay option.
5. Again, hit the Cancel Auto Pay option for the confirmation process.
By canceling the autopay option, your subscription cycle will be stopped from the next month, and it will get canceled automatically. Apart from this, you can also cancel your Spectrum subscription by contacting customer service via phone call or through live chat.
The Spectrum TV app requires a subscription to access the content on the Roku device/ TV.
When you have purchased the subscription using Roku credentials, you can cancel the Spectrum TV subscription on the Roku device or website.
You can press the Close/ Back button on the Roku remote and select Sign Out to log out of the Spectrum TV on Roku.