The Roku Channel offers tons of content that include Roku Originals and some premium entertainment content. You also find a lot of free movies and TV Shows on The Roku Channel. Additionally, the Roku Channel app is available on Android and iOS devices. Moreover, if you have the chromecast device connected to your TV, it is easy to cast The Roku Channel app on the big screen from your Android and iOS devices.
Can you Chromecast The Roku Channel
Yes, you can cast the Roku Channel to your TV using a Chromecast device. You need to note that there is no dedicated app for The Roku Channel. So, you will be required to install the Roku app for your Android or iOS device to access The Roku Channel. Additionally, the Roku app doesn’t have built-in Chromecast support. However, it is a cakewalk to cast the Roku Channel on your TV.
How to Chromecast The Roku Channel to TV
The following prerequisites should be met to cast the Roku Channel to Chromecast-supported TV.
- Connect the Chromecast device to your TV and set it up.
- You need an Android device or iOS device, or PC.
- Install the Roku app on your Android or iOS device from the Play Store or App Store.
- A Roku account is mandatory
Chromecast The Roku Channel using Android Devices
1. Connect your Android device and Chromecast to the same wifi network.
2. Go to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
3. Choose your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
4. Open The Roku App and sign in with your account details.
5. Click the Roku Channel tab on the main screen.
6. Choose your favorite content and watch it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Tip! With The Roku Channel, you can stream Network TV on Roku TV seamlessly.
Chromecast The Roku Channel using iOS Devices
Connect your iOS device to the same wifi network as Roku and follow the steps below:
1. First, go to the App Store and install the Replica app
2. Next, Open the Replica app and tap the Continue button.
3. Pick your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
4. Now, launch The Roku App and log in with your account.
5. Tap the Roku Channel tab from the bottom of the screen.
6. Select the show of your wish and stream it on your TV using the Chromecast device.
Chromecast The Roku Channel From Windows PC
Make sure you have connected your Windows PC and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Turn on your PC and open the Chrome browser.
2. Navigate to The Roku Channel’s official website.
3. Sign in with your Roku account details.
4. Tap the vertical three dots icon at the top right corner.
5. Select the Cast option from the drop-down menu.
6. Pick your Chromecast device from the available devices list.
7. You can now choose your favorite content and cast them on your TV.
Now, with these three methods, you can cast popular movies and TV series you your TV absolutely free.