Roku is a tiny device that streams video content on your TV. This streaming device is more convenient to watch on TV. These digital streaming devices let you watch the video content from services like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and many more by connecting through the internet connection. People prefer this device as it is a cost-effective device and easy to set up. This was developed in collaboration with Netflix and was launched in 2008. You can watch all your favorite movies, TV shows, series, etc., on this device. In this article, we explain how to move channels on Roku.
After adding a channel from the Roku Channel Store, A channel tile is added to the Grid of channels icon. Scroll down the screen to see the newly installed channels at the bottom of the screen. You can organize the channels list as per your need.
How to Move Channels on Roku?
You can move the channel on the Roku device with a few steps. First, follow the below-mentioned methods as directed to move the channels on the Roku device.
1. Press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Press the OK button on the directional pad to access your channel list.
3. Use the directional pad and highlight the channel tile.
4. Now, press the * button. The details pop-up window will appear.
5. Select the Move Channel option. You will see an arrow around the icon.
6. Move the channel using the arrow button on the Roku remote and place the channel at the desired position.
7. After placing it in the position, click the OK button on the remote to fix the position.
8. Repeat the same process to change the position of other channels around the screen.
You have successfully moved the channels on Roku.
Related: How To Set Parental Controls on Roku?
You can even remove the channels from the channel grid by pressing the * button on the Roku remote and select the Remove channel option. Also, move the channel on the grid list according to your wish. Then, try the method as headed above to move the channel on the Roku media player device. If any issues, share them with us in the comment section.