Roku is one of the best streaming devices because of the many best channels filled on the channel store. Also, you can add any channels to Roku from the store as per your wish. All the channels added can be found on the channel’s grid. For easy access, you can move your favorite channels up the order on Roku. This will help you to access the channel you use most easily.
How to Move Channels on Roku
1. Press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Press the Right Arrow button on the directional pad to access your channel list.
3. Select the Channel you want to change the order.
4. Now, press the Asterisk (*) button on your remote.
5. Select the Move Channel option. You will see an arrow around the icon.
6. Move the channel using the arrow button on the Roku remote and place the channel at the desired position.
7. After placing it in the position, click the OK button on the remote to fix the position.
8. Repeat the same process to change the position of other channels around the screen.
Alternative Method to Move Channels on Roku
If you have any problems with your remote, it will be difficult to navigate through Roku. If it’s the case, you can use the Roku remote app as an alternative way to navigate through Roku.
1. Launch the Roku app on your Android or iOS device.
Roku app for Android Device: Google Play Store
Roku app for iOS Device: App Store
2. Next, make sure to sign in to your Roku account.
3. After that, from the bottom of the screen, tap on the Devices tab.
4. Make sure to connect the device you are to use the Roku app from, .i.e, Android or iOS devices and Roku to the same wifi network.
5. Now, you can see a list of available devices on the Roku app’s screen. From there, select your Roku device to connect it with the Roku app.
6. You can now see a list of options below your Roku device. From there, tap on the Remote tab.
7. A remote interface will display on your Roku app’s screen.
You can now use the remote interface to rearrange channels on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no specific option to arrange channels on Roku automatically.
From the channel’s list, select the channel you want and press the Asterisk button on your remote. Now, select the Check for Updates option to update the channel of your choice.