If you want to watch 1923 on your Roku TV/streaming device, you must install Paramount Plus. Paramount Plus has a native app for Roku and can be installed on the device from the Roku Channel Store or the Roku website. But, to access Paramount Plus, you must subscribe to the premium plan. However, before subscribing, you can use the 7-day free trial to watch 1923 on Paramount Plus. As Paramount Plus is available only in the United States, you must use a VPN America to stream the series outside the US.
How to Install and Activate Paramount Plus on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku TV streaming device and connect it to the WiFi.
2. Once you get to the Home screen, press the Right navigation button on the remote.
3. Move down and select Add Channels.
4. Select Search Channels and input Paramount Plus using the on-screen virtual keyboard.
5. Choose the app from the search results.
6. Select Add Channel.
7. Once the channel is added, press OK and select Go to Channel.
8. After launching the channel, select Sign In.
9. Select On the Web to sign in.
9. You will get an activation code on the screen.
10. Now, visit the Paramount Plus activation page – https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/roku on a browser (PC/mobile).
11. Enter the activation code in the text field and sign in.
12. The Paramount Plus channel will be activated immediately on your Roku device, and you can start streaming the 1923 series.
How to Watch 1923 Outside the US
As mentioned previously, Paramount Plus is a geo-restricted platform available only for users in the United States. But you can still access the streaming platform using a trusted VPN. One of the best VPNs to access geo-restricted content on your Roku device is Surfshark. Surfshark is one of the most used, trusted, and legal VPNs in the United States. By setting up Surfshark on Roku, you can install Paramount Plus and stream the 1923 series.