iFIT is an efficient fitness platform that offers interactive training and on-demand workout videos from world-class trainers. This application offers a library of training, including strength training, yoga, meditation, boxing, and more. Moreover, it allows us to enjoy and practice daily workouts on a bigger screen from the comfort of our homes. Fortunately, this app is available on most leading smart devices like Roku TV, Apple TV, Firestick, and more. Moreover, we have a few reliable methods to get iFit on your Roku Device. So, we have the liberty to check on the possible methods and choose the one that works for us.
iFIT Subscription Plans
The iFIT is a productive and motivational-driven app that offers workout videos and suggestions to people trying to make their lifestyle healthier. Moreover, it also has subscription plans that we can choose from based on our requirements. Below listed are the available subscription plans offered by the iFIT app.
- Yearly Individual Plan – $ 180/ year
- Monthly Family Plan – $39/ month
- Yearly Family Plan – $ 396/ year
Methods on How to Get iFIT on Roku
We have multiple options to add the iFIT application to your Roku device. Some of the most reliable methods are downloading apps from the Roku channel store for your Roku device or doing the same on the official website using an alternative device, PC or Mac.
How to Get iFIT on Roku Device
1. Turn on your Roku device and move to the Home page.
2. From the Menu, select the Settings option.
3. Then, select the Streaming channels option to download the application.
4. Click on Search Channels. You can see a virtual keyboard on the screen.
5. Type iFit in the search bar. Select the iFIT App from the search result.
6. From the channel info page, select the Add channel button.
7. The app will be added to your device after this process..
8. Once the adding process gets over, you can select the Ok button.
9. Click on the Go to channel option to launch the iFIT app.
After launching, you can access the app on your Roku device.
Alternative Method to Get iFIT on Roku [Using PC]
1. Turn on your PC device, and move to the official Roku website on any default browsers.
2. Sign in with your Roku account credentials.
3. On the Search bar, look for the iFIT app.
4. Select the App from the search result.
5. Click on the Add channel button near the app icon.
6. Now, update the Roku device, and the iFIT app will be directly added to your Roku device.
Yes, log in to your iFIT account and move to the settings option. Then from the user info tab, scroll to the bottom of the page until you see download all the workouts. Next, select the date range, then click the blue download workouts button to complete the process.
Yes, iFIT works with Alexa and helps in enabling devices to change weight using voice control.