LES MILLS On Demand is the top workout TV channel with tons of classes from the top award-winning trainers worldwide. Unlike other apps, the trainers cannot post their workout tutorials directly on this app. The LES MILLS team is verifying every workout. After verification, it is made for public streaming, making it the best channel for all bodybuilders and workout enthusiasts. So in the below article, we guide you on installing LES MILLS On Demand on Roku.
It is available on almost all kinds of devices like Android, Firestick, iOS, Roku, and Xbox consoles. You can stream on any of your devices with just a single subscription. It also has content where the workouts taught in the Gym are also being recorded live and edited and has been made available to access for worldwide audiences.
How to Install LES MILLS On Demand on Roku?
1. Turn on the Roku device and press the Home button.
2. In the left pane, select Streaming Channels.
3. Now click Search Channels to browse the list of channels.
4. Type LES MILLS On Demand and click OK button.
5. In the search list, tap on the LES MILLS app.
6. In the channel overview screen, click Add channel.
7. Click Go to channel to open the channel.
8. Start streaming LES MILLS On Demand on your Roku TV.
How to activate LES MILLS On Demand for Free
LES MILLS On Demand is a paid channel, and you need a monthly subscription to use their service. But follow the below steps on how to activate it for free.
1. Go to LES MILLS On Demand website and click the “Start free trial” button in the upper menu or tap “Try Free For 30 Days” as shown in the image below.
2. In the next screen, select the subscription pack, monthly or annual packs, and click the Continue button.
3. Fill in the registration form and click Continue.
4. Checkout for $0 using your PayPal or Credit card account.
5. After successful checkout, your free trial will be activated successfully.
Related: Best Fitness Apps on Roku
Finally, we learned how to install and watch LES MILLS On Demand on Roku for 100% free. You can also check out our blogs for more tutorials, tips, and tricks about various channels on the Roku channel store.