NFL stands for National Football League. However, NFL Sunday Ticket is a package that brings to you NFL matches you can’t find elsewhere. To put it simply, you get telecasts of regular-season games. These games don’t have a local affiliate telecast. The matches include afternoon games produced by CBS and FOX. This plan is mainly useful to fans who can’t see the matches on their local television network. So, do you want to stream NFL Sunday Ticket on Roku? If yes is the answer, you can read the article below.
Related: How to stream NFL Game pass on Roku
Features of the NFL Sunday Ticket
- It brings you Sunday regular-season games.
- The matches start playing right away when you launch the Sunday Ticket app.
- Get access to match replays within 30 minutes of their broadcast.
- It has a simplified design and advanced picture quality.
NFL Sunday Ticket Subscription Price
There are two subscription plans for NFL Sunday Ticket:
- 4 Month plan – $73.49/month
- Yearly Plan – $293.96/year
Schedule for NFL 2022
|Match||Start Date||End Date|
|Regular Season||September 8, 2022||January 8, 2023|
|Playoffs||January 14, 2023||–|
|Pro Bowl||February 5, 2023||–|
|Super Bowl LVII||February 12, 2023||–|
How to Add NFL Sunday Ticket on Roku?
We can add the NFL Sunday Ticket app on Roku. Follow these simple steps for the same.
1. Turn on your TV and then connect to the Roku device.
2. Choose the Streaming Channels option on your home screen.
3. From the menu, select the Search Channels option.
4. Type and search for the NFL Sunday Ticket channel.
5. From the search results, choose the NFL Sunday Ticket channel.
6. Further, select the Add Channel option from the screen.
7. Wait for the download to finish and then select OK.
8. Then, select Go to Channel option and sign in to your account.
9. Finally, you can stream NFL Sunday Ticket on the big screen anytime.
Related: How to watch DirecTV on Roku
Alternative Method to Stream NFL Sunday Ticket on Roku
You can use the screen mirroring function available on your devices to stream NFL Sunday on Roku. Before screen mirroring from your devices, let us first enable screen mirroring on Roku.
1. On the Roku home screen, choose Settings.
2. Select System and choose Screen mirroring.
3. Choose Screen mirroring mode. To enable screen mirroring on Roku, select Prompt or Always Allow.
How to Stream NFL Sunday Ticket on Roku Using Android Smartphone
With the steps below, you can easily cast the NFL Sunday Ticket from Android Smartphone.
1. Turn on your device and go to Play Store.
2. Search for NFL Sunday Ticket and choose the official app from the search results.
3. Click on Install to download and install the app on your Android device.
4. Now, go to the Notification panel and select Cast.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Roku device and select OK.
6. The contents on your screen will be cast to your Roku device.
7. Open the NFL Sunday Ticket app and enter your NFL Sunday Ticket account to log in.
8. Enjoy streaming NFL Sunday Ticket on your streaming device.
Related: How to stream the NFL Draft on Roku
How to Stream NFL Sunday Ticket on Roku Using iOS Devices
You can also mirror the NFL Sunday Tick from iOS Smartphones. And below are the steps to do the same.
1. Open your iOS device and select App Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter NFL Sunday Ticket.
3. From the search results, choose the app and select Get to install the app on your device.
4. Go to the Notification bar and select Screen mirroring.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices and click on OK.
6. The contents on your screen will be mirrored to your Roku device.
7. Launch the NFL Sunday Ticket app and sign in using your account.
8. Enjoy Streaming the contents of the NFL Sunday Ticket.
To stream the NFL Sunday Ticket on Roku, you need to pay $73.49 per month.
You can get the NFL Sunday Ticket from the Channel Store.
No, you can’t get the NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV.