Putlocker is a platform that offers movies and TV series for free. Even you can stream your favorites in HD quality. Also, with the search feature, you can easily browse for your favorite movies and TV shows. This platform has a user-friendly interface which makes it reliable and convenient for the users. Moreover, you will have unlimited entertainment because you will get 10000 + movies and TV shows. For now, let us see how you can access the Putlocker platform on your Roku device-connected TV.
Note: Putlocker is one of the best platforms to watch free movies on Roku.
How to Access Putlocker on Roku
You can’t find Putlocker on any official App Stores. Likewise, you can’t find the Putlocker platform in the Roku channel store. But, screen mirroring on the Roku feature helps you to watch movies, TV shows on the Roku player. That is, you can directly mirror the Putlocker platform to your Roku from an Android or iOS Smartphone and PC.
Screen Mirror Putlocker from Android Smartphone
1. First, open the web browser and visit the Putlocker official web page.
2. Swipe down the Notification panel on your Android Smartphone.
3. Make sure that your Android device and Roku player are connected to the same wifi network.
4. Tap on the Cast icon from the Notification Panel.
5. Click on the Roku player from the available devices list.
6. Now, go to the Putlocker website from the browser.
7. You can now screen mirror your favorite movies and TV shows after completing the protocol.
Screen Mirror Putlocker on Roku from iOS Smartphone
1. Initially, enable the Airplay on Roku,
2. Connect your Roku device and iOS smartphone to the same wifi network.
3. Launch the Safari browser and move to the Putlocker official website.
4. Bring down the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Choose your Roku device from the available devices.
6. Return to the Safari browser again.
7. Enjoy streaming your favorites from the Putlocker to Roku.
Screen Mirroring Putlocker on Roku from PC
1. Open any Web browser on your PC.
2. Go to the Putlocker official website and choose any movies and TV shows you want.
3. Connect your PC to the same wifi network as Roku.
4. Press the Windows+ K keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
5. You can see the available devices in the pop-up menu.
6. Now, select the Roku device from the pop-up menu.
7. After this process, you can now choose any movies from the Putlocker website and mirror them to your Roku device-connected TV.
Some of the Alternatives to Putlocker
The following are some of the alternatives to Putlocker:
Yes, Putlocker is a free platform to watch movies and TV shows for free.
Some content in Putlocker is legally shared. But, many files are uploaded without permission which violates copyright laws. To get protected, use a VPN on Roku.