CP24 is a Canadian news channel launched by Bell Media. It is a subsidiary of BCE Inc. If you’re currently in Toronto, this will be perfect service to keep yourself updated on all the latest news in Toronto. It delivers Toronto’s breaking news, top stories, talk shows, headlines from politics, business, entertainment on-air 24/7. You can access the content either by using its mobile app or directly from its official webpage. This article covers all the possible methods to stream CP24 on Roku.
CP24 is Canada’s #1 local news app, and more than 45M users trust it. It offers a user-friendly interface to view the latest news at a glance easily. As a news channel streaming service, it is free for all users. So to access the most recent and previous news content on this platform, no login is required. Most of the video clips in CP24 will be 3 to 5 min long. Let us see the different methods to stream CP24 on Roku.
Method 1: Stream CP24 on Roku via VMedia TV Channel
Even though the CP24 app is not listed yet in Roku Channel Store, you can still stream CP24 on Roku by using the VMedia app on your Roku device. CP24 comes as an add-on with all the VMedia subscription packages. Click here to see the details of the package and then sign-up for a VMedia account. After that, follow the below steps to stream CP24 on Roku,
1. Connect your Roku to the HDMI port of the TV and turn it on
2. Take your Roku remote, and press the Home button.
3. Tap on the Streaming Channels on the left-side panel.
4. Under Streaming Channels, select Search Channels.
5. Search and locate the VMedia channel.
6. Tap on the Add channel button to get VMedia on Roku.
7. Once the VMedia Channel is added to your Roku device, open it and sign in using your VMedia account credentials.
8. Then search for the CP24 channel on VMedia and watch it.
Method 2: Cast CP24 on Roku from Android
1. Make sure you’ve connected your Roku and Android devices under the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your Roku TV, go to Settings > System and enable Screen Mirroring.
3. On your Android device, install and launch the CP24 app.
4. Play any content on the CP24 Android app.
5. Swipe up or swipe down to open the control panel and select the Cast option.
6. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
7. Accept the request prompt on your Roku TV.
8. Within a few seconds, the CP24 app screen will be mirrored on your Android device.
Method 3: Case CP24 on Roku from iOS
1. Make sure you’ve connected your Roku and iOS device under the same Wi-Fi network
2. On your Roku device, go to Settings > System and enable Screen Mirroring option.
3. Install and launch the CP24 app on your iOS device.
4. Play any content in the CP24 iOS app.
5. Swipe up or swipe down to open the Control panel in your iOS device and select the Screen Mirroring option.
6. On your iOS device, select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
7. Accept the casting message prompt that appears on your Roku device.
8. Now, you can see the content that you’ve played on the CP24 iOS app on your Roku device.
Related: W Network on Roku
There is plenty of Canadian news app available now, but CP24 stands out from the pack. It allows you to follow the trending and breaking news in Toronto without any cost. As a result, it has gained an enormous user base and popularity among Canadians. We have mentioned most of the probable and best solutions to stream CP24 on Roku. If you’ve any doubts regarding any of the methods mentioned above, leave them in the comment section below.