RT (Russian Today) is the first Russian international news channel funded by the Russian government. That contains different languages like English, Spanish, French, German, Arabic, and Russian. Unfortunately, this RT News is unavailable in the Roku channel store; it was removed from most streaming platforms. But there are a few other reliable alternatives to watch RT News on Roku, so you have the option to choose the best one that suits your requirement.
- Enable the Screen mirroring on your Roku device
- Install the RT App from the Play Store
- Connect both to the device in the same WiFi connection
How to Screen Mirror RT App from Android Device
1. Connect your Android Phone and Roku device to the same WiFi connection.
2. Bring down the Notification Panel and click the Cast option.
3. Then, choose the Roku device from the device list available.
4. Click Accept option on the Roku screen.
5. After this process, your Android screen will be shown on the Roku screen.
6. You can enter the app’s interface and select any watch content you need.
How to Screen Mirroring the RT Website from a PC
1. Switch on your PC and open the Web browser.
2. Search and select the RT official website and open it.
3. Connect the PC and Roku device to the WiFi network.
4. Press the Windows + K keys simultaneously on your Keyboard.
5. You can see a pop-up menu, select Roku device from the menu.
6. Once the process is over, you can screen the mirror on Roku using a PC.
7. Finally, move to the RT News and watch it on Roku.
This is a state-controlled international news television network funded by the Russian government.
NTV is a popular news channel in Russia.