Do you know that you can watch all your favorites for free with a strong internet connection? It can be easily done by adding the Showbox to Roku. Showbox is a platform that has a plethora of content from various genres like entertainment, comedy, action, thriller, and more. Also, you can access this content for free. Moreover, you can access the contents available on the Showbox platform in HD quality. So, if you are interested in watching free movies and TV shows, you can get Showbox on Roku.
Features of Showbox
The most impressive features of Showbox are listed below.
- No login or sign-up is required to stream any videos.
- With Showbox, Roku users can stream videos instantly online.
- Additionally, it supports downloading content and watching it without the internet.
- The users can choose the video quality based on internet speed.
- The videos are categorized under various categories and you can search and stream them easily.
- With the filter option, you may find videos based on genres, IMDb ratings, year of release, etc.
- Make sure you have connected Roku and your Android device to the same WiFi.
- On your Roku, go to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > choose Screen Mirroring mode.
- On your Android device, click on Settings > Security > tap to turn on Unknown Sources initially.
- Open the browser and download the Showbox apk from a trusted site.
Screen Mirror Showbox from Android Smartphone to Roku
Ensure that you have enabled the Screen Mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below:
#1. First of all, open any browser on your Android smartphone.
#2. Search for Showbox and open a trusted website.
#3. Download the Showbox APK File.
#4. Then, open the Settings on your Android Smartphone.
#5. Find and turn on the Unknown Sources option.
#6. After that, open the Showbox APK File and tap on the Install button.
#7. Once the Showbox app is installed, launch it.
#8. Then, go to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon. Next, choose your Roku device from the list.
#9. Go back to the Showbox app and mirror its content to Roku device-connected TV.
Screen Mirror Showbox to Roku from PC
Connect your Roku and PC to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Install the Bluestacks Emulator on PC.
BlueStacks for PC: Download Link
2. Next, open a web browser and search for Showbox APK.
3. From a reliable source download the APK File.
4. After that, launch the BlueStacks app.
5. On the right menu bar, click on the Install APK icon.
6. Choose the Showbox APK File from the download location and click on the Open File button.
7. Now, the Showbox APK File will start to install on your PC via BlueStacks.
8. After installing the Showbox app, launch it.
9. Now, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard and choose your Roku device.
10. Next, launch the Showbox app and mirror its content to your Roku device-connected TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can screen mirror the Showbox from an Android smartphone and PC.
No, the Showbox platform is working well.