It is an end-to-end platform to stream favorite TV shows, local and satellite network channels in high definition. Skitter TV is an authorized Watch TV Everywhere provider. You can watch all the content on multiple devices like computers, tablets, and smartphones. Skitter TV app is available on set-top boxes like Roku, WDTV Live, and Live Hub. You can add this channel on your Roku to enjoy popular channels like HBO, Discovery, ESPN, TLC, FLIX, Fox Sports, and many more.
Best Features of Skitter TV
- Remote Storage DVR – This feature helps to record your favorite TV shows to replay it using any set-top box. You will get 100 hours of Cloud DVR also upgradeable with additional purchase. So you will never worry about missing out any shows.
- Restart TV – You can restart any show even though it had started earlier. This feature helps you to go back up to three hours to play it from the start so you can watch any shows from the beginning.
- Caller ID – You can access to voicemail, caller ID, call history, call redirect, click-to-call, and speech-to-text features using your TV for free of cost.
These are the present packages to watch local and satellite network channels that focus on movies, national and regional sports, education, entertainment, and more.
1) Skitter TV Select Lineup
This is the budget pick as it offers more channels at a lesser price of just $35 per month. In this plan, you can watch channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, and PBS, including news, weather, and shopping.
2) Skitter TV Prime Lineup
This package offers a free set-top box with more than 70 channels, including movies, entertainment, regional sports, and national content, for $85 per month.
3) Skitter TV Total Lineup
You will get more than 120+ channels and everything available in the select and prime lineup with additional news, sports, and special-interest networks for $100 per month.
4) Premium Movie Channels
It is an add-on package to any of these plans (SELECT, PRIME, PRIME+) to get HBO, Cinemax, Starz, and Showtime channels.
- Cinemax – $18/month.
- Starz Encore – $7/month.
- Starz – $12/month.
- HBO – $20/month.
How to Add Skitter TV on Roku?
You can follow these instructions to add and watch Skitter TV channels on your Roku device without using any cable. Of course, you need an active Internet to stream content online relentlessly.
(1) Connect your Roku device to the TV using an HDMI port and switch on your TV.
(2) Press the Home button to launch the main screen using your remote.
(3) Scroll down to select the Streaming Channels option on the home screen.
(4) Then navigate to the Search bar and type Skitter TV using the on-screen keyboard.
(5) From the suggestions list, select Skitter TV and click Add Channel button to install on your device.
(6) Next, Tap on Go to channel option to launch Skitter TV.
(7) Login/Sign-up using your credentials or else Subscribe to a package if you’re a new user to Skitter TV.
(8) Once the subscription is activated, You will get access to local and satellite network channels on your application.
(9) That’s it. You can choose your favorite channels by searching for it and play on your TV.
You can enjoy premium channels with an add-on package with a lineup that starts from just $7 per month. Some of the trending HD premium channels to have a look at are A&E, AMC, Animal Planet, AWE, Bally Sports Regionals, BBC World News, Bloomberg, and Boomerang. You can stream HD channels using Skitter TV on Roku and get a free set-top box on all packages by following these instructions.