SkyStream TV is one of the media streaming platforms with many live TV channels streaming on it. This includes the top 65 live channels in the US. The app further brings you a catalog with a lot of content to choose from. SkyStream TV is a subscription-based service and brings you HD quality content. The streaming service ranges from on-demand content and Live TV to additional premium HBO, Cinemax, and Showtime. Apart from Live TV, get to watch your favorite movies, series, and shows with SkyStream TV on Roku.
How to Stream SkyStream TV on Roku?
SkyStream TV has a huge library of contents in stock for its users. It streams movies, sports, shows, and your favorite series. Additionally, it provides 50 hours of cloud DVR storage space, and you can record your favorite shows to watch later. Unfortunately, the Roku Channel Store doesn’t have a SkyStream TV app in it for download. This means that you need to screen-mirror other devices on Roku to enjoy the same.
Before starting, let’s enable screen mirroring on the Roku device.
1. On the Roku homepage, navigate to and select the Settings option.
2. On the menu on the right side of your screen, choose the System Settings option.
3. Click on the Screen Mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring mode option from the list.
4. Choose the Prompt option or Always Allow option on the screen.
From Android devices
Now, let’s cast the Android device on Roku and stream the contents of the SkyStream TV on Roku.
1. Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
2. On your Android phone, open the Google Play Store and search for SkyStream TV app on the search bar.
3. Install the SkyStream TV app on your Android phone.
4. Open the new SkyStream TV app on your device and Sign In with proper credentials.
5. Close the SkyStream TV app on your Android device.
6. Open the Settings app on your Android device.
7. Choose the Bluetooth & device connection option from the list.
8. Next, click on the Cast option. Next, choose your Roku device from the list on the screen.
9. On your Roku device, click on Allow option. You can see that the Android device screen is cast on your TV.
10. Open the SkyStream TV app and play content on it and stream it on Roku.
SkyStream TV gives you information regarding the schedule of programs. Apart from Roku, stream on six different profiles with a single SkyStream TV account. This helps you plan your watching schedule, thereby making your streaming simpler and pre-planned. With different categories, the contents are organized comfortably as well. Additionally, make reminders for shows and create a favorite list on the SkyStream TV on Roku.