Teletoon is a popular digital media distributor that mainly focuses on animated content. It’s a Canadian cable channel launched by Teletoon Canada Inc in 1997. It is one of the best platforms to watch popular cartoons, and it mainly aims at kids and teenagers. With Teletoon for Roku, you can watch some in-demand cartoons like TOM & JERRY IN NEW YORK, CRAIG OF THE CREEK, ANIMANIACS, TEEN TITANS, WE BABY BEARS, LOONEY TUNES CARTOONS, POWER RANGERS, NINJAGO, SCOOBY-DOO AND GUESS WHO, POKEMON: MASTER JOURNEYS and more.
This bilingual service supports English and French languages. It brings the exact version of the U.S Cartoon Network to Canada. So with this contractual service, you can see all the contents that feature in Cartoon Network. For now, the service is only available inside Canada. But with the help of a VPN like NordVPN, you can easily access Teletoon for Roku from anywhere. Continue reading this article until the end to know how to get Teletoon for Roku from inside and outside Canada.
How to get Teletoon for Roku in Canada?
1. Turn on your Roku TV and take your Roku TV remote.
2. In Roku remote, press the Home button.
3. Head to Streaming Channels.
4. Go to Search Channels.
5. Start typing ‘Teletoon’ and select the channel in the search result.
6. Then tap-on Add channel.
7. Wait until the channel gets completely added.
8. Finally, select OK in the confirmation message to finish the action.
How to get Teletoon for Roku Outside Canada?
1. Get a Subscription to Nord VPN and install the app on your PC/Laptop.
2. Go to Settings > Network and Internet Settings.
3. Select the Mobile hotspot menu in the left-side panel and turn on the Share my Internet connection with other devices toggle bar.
4. Now head to the Status tab and click on Change Adapter Settings.
5. Right-click on your NordVPN Adapter and select Properties.
6. Now go to Sharing and enable the “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection” option.
7. Select the hotspot you have created and tap on the OK button in the dropdown menu.
8. Launch the NordVPN app and connect to any Canada server.
9. Visit the Roko login page, sign in using your Roku account credentials, set your country like Canada, and enter any Canada Zip Code.
10. Now reset your Roku device, then configure it with Canada location.
11. On Roku, go to Settings > Network > Setup connection > Wireless and select the Wi-Fi that has been configured with your Nord VPN.
12. Go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
13. Search and locate the Teletoon channel.
14. Tap-on Add Channel to get Teletoon for Roku and follow the on-screen instruction to finish the process.
Related: Cartoon Network on Roku
Stream classic cartoons by installing Teletoon for Roku. It carries numerous animated films and cartoon series. On their official page, you can see the schedule of all the programs that will feature in the present week. You can even catch all the latest episodes from Cartoon Network favorites such as Steven Universe, Ben 10, We Bare Bears, and more. For further information, you can reach Teletoon at [email protected].