The Ultimate Fighting Championship or UFC is an American sports event. UFC is a Mixed Martial Arts, MMA promotion firm. It produces MMA content with the best fighters in the world. UFC is the biggest MMA promoter and is popular worldwide. It has twelve weight divisions for its fighters. It was founded in the year 2003 and has become the best throughout these years. Let’s learn how to get UFC on Roku.
How to add UFC on Roku?
You can stream UFC on Roku using the ESPN+ channel. You need to pay-per-view of the UFC matches on ESPN+. Let’s add ESPN+ on Roku.
1. Initially, turn on your TV and then connect to the Roku device.
2. Navigate to and select the Streaming Channels on the sidebar.
3. From the menu, select the Search Channel option.
4. Type and search for the ESPN+ channel.
5. From the search results, choose the ESPN+ channel.
6. Further, select the Add Channel option.
7. Wait for the download to finish and then select OK.
How to watch UFC with ESPN+ on Roku?
You need a Pay Per View or PPV purchase to watch UFC. Let’s watch UFC on ESPN+.
1. Launch the new ESPN+ channel on Roku.
2. Log In by providing your ESPN+ account credentials. If not, Sign Up with a new account.
3. With your PPV, stream UFC using it.
4. If you don’t have a PPV purchase, follow the instructions on-screen and get one.
Plans on ESPN+
With a UFC PPV, get ESPN+ at $84.98 per year. For an existing ESPN+ subscriber, get UFC PPV at $ 69.99. People residing out of the US can stream UFC only with a UFC Fight Pass. You will have to install the UFC channel on Roku. Further, Sign In with the UFC Fight Pass account details.
UFC has a lot of fans worldwide. You can stream it on Roku with the Pay-Per-View subscription on ESPN+. Apart from Roku, stream UFC on Firestick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, Android devices, and iOS devices. The ESPN+ account brings to you both Live matches as well as on-demand matches. Also, the on-demand matches are organized for ease of access. This means you can see a dedicated section for your favorite player’s match.