National Basketball Association or NBA is an American league for basketball. It is one of the most popular basketball leagues. The league match broadcasts its matches on NBA TV and its official app. The official app streams all live league matches as well as NBA matches on demand. All you need for streaming is a League Pass subscription to get the exclusive NBA content. Let us discuss the ways to watch NBA on Roku.
NBA on Roku
NBA app brings to you the league matches, both live and highlights. Moreover, you can rewatch matches and watch a live match from the start. In addition, we have an official NBA application on Roku to download. So let’s download the same.
1. Firstly, press the Home button on your remote control of Roku and launch the Roku home page.
2. From the sidebar on your screen, select the Streaming Channels options.
3. Navigate to the Search Channel option on the menu and select it. Now a search bar appears on your screen.
4. Next, type NBA on the available search bar with a virtual on-screen keyboard and search for it.
5. Choose the NBA from the suggestion of apps.
6. Click on the Add Channel button. This will start downloading the app on Roku.
7. Once the download is complete, launch the app on Roku.
8. Finally, Log In to the app by entering your credentials.
Now, choose any match on NBA and stream it on TV.
Alternative Method: NBA on Roku
Apart from downloading the NBA app on Roku, you can watch it with other service providers. They stream multiple channels and have different add-ons, letting you customize the subscription.
- Hulu + Live TV
- Sling TV
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV stream on-demand content along with some live channels. It has around 65 + Live TV channels with cloud DVR storage.
- Hulu Basic + Live TV: This plan costs $64.99 per month.
- Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV: This plan can cost you $70.99 per month.
The SlingTV has two basic plans, the Sling Blue and Sling Orange, of $30 per month with different channel line-ups. Get an additional Sports add-on of $10 per month with both the base plans.
fuboTV is the best option for sports streaming. It has different plans of over 90 to 130 channels on different plans.
Subscription on NBA
A subscription on NBA is called a League Pass.
- NBA TV Live of $59.99
- Team Pass of $119.99
- League Pass (All Teams) of $199.99
- Premium (ALL teams) of $249.99 without ads
- Premium + NBA TV of $309.98
National Basketball Association League matches are streamed on the NBA app. With this app, you can watch Live matches and VOD contents. In addition, the Watch from beginning feature on this app lets you watch live matches from the beginning. You don’t find this feature elsewhere. Furthermore, get match highlights of matches, scores, and stats of all league matches. Finally, get the latest news on your favorite players and leagues. With NBA on Roku, get yourself updated with the latest NBA matches and stats.