Uzzu TV is a IPTV service provider that allows you to stream your favorite sporting events with no blackouts. Also, this streaming service is highly affordable, which attracts a lot of uses. Uzzu TV is also ad-free, making the service more interesting. Moreover, it is a completely legal streaming service available in the United States. All the content streaming on the service supports 1080p. At the same time, Uzzu TV doesn’t have any on-demand content streaming or DVR options available. For the same reason, Uzzu TV is more affordable than other sports streaming platforms. Find out how to access sports events streaming from Uzzu TV on Roku.
Uzzu TV Subscription Plans
Following are the different subscription plans available in this service.
- Weekly subscription: $6.99.
- Monthly subscription: $19.99
- Annual subscription: $119.99
How to Access Uzzu TV on Roku
There is no official application for Uzzu TV in the Channel Store. Still, you can access it by screen mirroring other devices on Roku. For the same, you need to enable the screen mirroring function on your Roku device from Settings > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring Mode > Prompt or Always Allow.
Note: Also, make sure that you have enabled AirPlay on Roku.
From Android and iOS Smartphones Using Web Video Caster
1. Connect your Android or iOS device to the same wifi network; the Roku device is connected.
3. Once the app is installed, open it on your device.
4. From the app screen, select the three-lined icon.
5. From the menu that appears, highlight the IPTV option and then select it.
6. On the next screen, tap the + icon.
7. Next, select the IPTV Address Tab and paste the M3U URL that you received in the mail when you subscribed with Uzzu TV.
8. Enter the name and then select the Save option.
9. After adding the IPTV list to the app, tap the Cast icon from the top right corner of your screen.
10. From the list of available devices, choose your Roku device.
11. Now, you can play sports on your Android or iOS device and watch it on your TV.
Alternative Method to Screen Mirror From iOS Smartphone
You can access sports from Uzzu TV on Roku using the following method as well.
1. Connect your iOS Smartphone to the same wifi network as your Roku device.
2. Open the App Store and install GSE Smart IPTV.
3. Open the left sidebar of the app and tap the Remote Playlists option.
4. On the next screen, tap the + icon to add a new remote playlist.
5. Select the M3U URL option and paste the URL you received from Uzzu TV.
6. Save the playlist to your device by selecting the Add button.
7. From the remote playlist section, select the New Playlist added.
8. Launch the Control Centre of your iOS Smartphone and select the Screen Mirroring icon in it.
9. Start mirroring the screen of your iOS Smartphone on your TV by selecting the Roku device’s name from the list that appears.
10. Finally, play sports events from Uzzu TV to stream them on Roku.
Other Ways to Stream Uzzu TV on Roku
With the steps given below, you can easily stream the Uzzu TV on a Roku device or TV:
1. Initiate the same wifi network connection between PC and Roku.
2. Next, open a web browser of your choice.
3. Input the official website of Uzzu TV and visit it.
4. Click on the Hamburger icon from the upper right corner and select the Watch Streams option.
5. Login with your subscription account.
6. Choose any sports game that you want to watch.
7. From the bottom of your PC’s screen, click on the Action Center icon. Next, select the Connect tile.
8. From the right sidebar, choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
9. Finally, you can stream any sports event of your choice on your Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Uzzu TV is completely legal and legitimate. Therefore you can enjoy watching all your favorite sports events without any blackouts.
There is no free trial available with Uzzu TV that you can get at the moment. However, Uzzu TV has one of the most affordable subscription plans.
The annual subscription to Uzzu TV will cost you $119.99.