Uzzu TV is an IPTV service provider that allows you to stream your favorite sporting events with no blackouts. This IPTV service provider live streams all of the major sports events like NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, and more. All the content streaming on the service supports 1080p. At the same time, Uzzu TV doesn’t have any on-demand content streaming or DVR options available. For the same reason, Uzzu TV is more affordable than other sports streaming platforms. Moreover, you can watch Uzzu TV on all the popular streaming devices, including Roku.
How Much is Uzzu TV on Roku
Uzzu TV is a subscription-based IPTV service provider. So, you need to choose any one of the following subscription plans to access the IPTV content offered by Uzzu TV.
- Weekly subscription: $6.99
- Monthly subscription: $19.99
- Annual subscription: $119.99
How to Subscribe to Uzzu TV
1. Open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC and visit the official website of Uzzu TV.
2. Scroll down from the official webpage and choose the subscription plan.
3. Click on the Register Now button.
4. On the next screen, enter all the details required and hit the Next button.
5. After that, follow the on-screen prompts and subscribe to Uzzu TV.
How to Get Uzzu TV on Roku
To access the IPTV content offered by Uzzu TV, you need some of the popular IPTV players like TiviMate IPTV Player or IPTV Smarters Pro. But none of the IPTV players support your Roku. But you don’t have to worry, as you can set up the IPTV player using the M3U URL you received from the Uzzu TV on your Android or iOS device and screen mirror the app to Roku.
Screen Mirror Uzzu TV on Roku from Android Devices
TiviMate is one of the popular IPTV player apps for your Android device. With the app, you can easily add the M3U URL link you got from Uzzu TV. Also,the following steps will help you mirror the TiviMate IPTV Player app to Roku.
1. Install the TiviMate IPTV Player app from the Google Play Store.
2. Next, make sure to connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
3. After that, pull down the Notification Panel on your Android device.
4. Hit the Cast icon and select your Roku device from the list.
5. You can now see the Android device’s screen being mirrored to Roku.
6. Now, launch the TiviMate IPTV Player and hit the Add Playlist button from the home screen.
7. Follow the on-screen prompts to add the M3U Playlist you got from Uzzu TV.
8. Once the Playlist is added, the IPTV content will load within a couple of minutes.
9. After the process, you can play and stream the IPTV content on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Uzzu TV on Roku from iOS Devices
With the Smarters Player Lite app, you can easily access the content offered by Uzzu TV.
1. Connect your iOS Smartphone to the same wifi network as your Roku device.
2. Open the App Store and install the Smarters Player Lite app.
3. Open the Smarters Player Lite app after installation.
4. Tap the Load your Playlist or File/URL button.
5. Input the M3U URL or upload the playlist file you got from Uzzu TV on the required field.
6. Next, hit the Add User button.
7. Afterwsrds, you will be logged in to your account.
8. Launch the Control Centre of your iOS Smartphone and select the Screen Mirroring icon in it.
9. Start mirroring the screen of your iOS Smartphone on your TV by selecting the Roku device’s name from the list that appears.
10. Finally, play sports events from Uzzu TV to stream them on Roku.
Other Ways to Stream Uzzu TV on Roku
With the steps given below, you can easily stream the Uzzu TV on a Roku device or TV:
1. Initiate the same wifi network connection between the PC and Roku.
2. Next, open a web browser of your choice.
3. Input the official website of Uzzu TV and visit it.
4. Click on the Hamburger icon from the upper right corner and select the Watch Streams option.
5. Login with your subscription account.
6. Choose any sports game that you want to watch.
7. From the bottom of your PC’s screen, click on the Action Center icon. Next, select the Connect tile.
8. From the right sidebar, choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
9. Finally, you can stream any sports event of your choice on your Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
We cannot actually determine whether Uzzu TV is legal or not. So, it is neccearry to connecting to a VPN on your streaming device before accessing the Uzzu TV app.
There is no free trial available with Uzzu TV that you can get at the moment. However, Uzzu TV offers you the most affordable subscription plans.