Are you looking for a Spanish-content channel on Roku? Then, VIX is the right pick for you. VIX is a Spanish language channel developed by Pongalo, Inc. It hosts a lot of popular Spanish movies, Novels, and TV series. VIX is a subscription-free streaming service on Roku. Also, VIX has the biggest free Spanish library of any other streaming service. So let’s add and stream VIX on Roku.
What’s on VIX?
VIX is the biggest Spanish content streaming Roku channel. It has content of different genres streaming in it.
- VIX has movies, novels, and series in Spanish.
- It includes romance, horror, thriller, comedy, action, and drama.
- Further, get animated shows and series for Kids.
- Also, find English movies on VIX with Spanish subtitles.
- VIX doesn’t have any subscription plan and is a free service.
- Also, VIX is a 100% legal streaming service on Roku.
How to Add VIX on Roku?
The VIX on Roku is the best destination for Spanish movies and series. So, follow these steps and get access to VIX on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device through the HDMI port.
2. Select the Streaming Channels options on the home page.
3. Choose the Search Channels option from the Streaming Channels menu.
4. Search for the VIX – CINE. TV. GRATIS channel on the search bar.
5. Select the VIX – CINE. TV. GRATIS channel from the suggestions.
6. Click on Add Channel button to add the channel on Roku.
7. Finally, click on the OK button when the download is over.
8. Launch the VIX – CINE. TV. GRATIS channel from the home screen. Start streaming your favorite shows.
Related: AXS TV on Roku
VIX brings to you over 20,000 hours of free Spanish content. There is a lot of content on VIX that you will never want to miss. So, add VIX to your device. Also, get VIX on Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Android, and iOS devices. Enjoy streaming your favorite Spanish content with VIX. Are you facing any issues? Comment your queries in the below section.