The Winter Olympics is a sport practiced in snow and ice. It is a multi-sport event held every four years internationally. Baron Pierre de Coubertin started the modern Olympic Games when he founded the International Olympic Committee (IOC), which is the Olympic governing body, in 1894. The first modern Summer Olympic Games were in Athens, Greece, in 1896. From the five original sports, Winter Olympic Games changed to 9 sports, and over the years, some sports were added, and some sports were removed from the Winter Olympic Games. It is available on streaming services like DIRECTV Stream, fuboTV, Sling TV, and Hulu. In addition, you can watch the Winter Olympics on streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Firestick, and other devices.
How to Create an Account on fuboTV Using Computer?
(1) Go to FuboTV on your PC or smartphone and click on the START FREE TRIAL button.
(2) Enter your Email and Password. If your Zip Code is wrong, enter your Zip Code.
(3) Click on Continue and choose the plan you want.
(4) Enter your payment information and select Submit.
(5) Your account for fuboTV has been created.
How to Add fuboTV on Roku to Stream the Winter Olympics on Roku?
Add FuboTV to your Roku to stream Winter Olympics on your TV.
(1) Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
(2) Navigate to Streaming Channels and choose Search Channels.
(3) Enter fuboTV using the virtual keyboard on the search bar and choose the fuboTV app.
(4) Select Add channel and select OK to confirm.
(5) You will be able to watch fuboTV on Roku.
How to Add fuboTV on Roku Using Roku Website?
(1) Open your web browser and go to Roku Channel Store.
(2) Select Sign in and enter your Roku account details.
(3) Enter fuboTV on the Search Channels bar and choose the fuboTV app from the list.
(4) Click on Add channel to install fuboTV on Roku.
How to watch Winter Olympics on Roku?
You need to have a fuboTV account if you want to watch fuboTV on Roku. If you don’t have an account, then you need to create one.
(1) Launch your fuboTv app on Roku.
(2) Select Sign in and enter your fuboTV account details.
(3) Choose the Search icon on the top left side and enter Winter Olympics.
(4) Choose Winter Olympics and select Play.
(5) You can watch Winter Olympics on your Roku device.
Alternative Method to stream the Winter Olympics on Roku
You need to connect your Roku device and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
(1) Press the Home button on Your Roku remote.
(2) Choose Settings and select System under settings.
(3) Select Screen mirroring and choose Screen mirroring mode.
(4) To allow Smartphone mirroring, select either Prompt or Always Allow.
(5) Turn on your Smartphone and go to Notification Panel.
(6) Select the Cast icon or Screen Mirroring icon and Choose your Roku device from the list of devices.
(7) The smartphone screen mirror on the TV.
(8) Open the fuboTV app. If you don’t have it, you can install it from Google Play Store or App Store.
(9) Log in to your fuboTV account and select Winter Olympics.
These are the methods by which you can watch Winter Olympics on Roku. There are a total of 95 countries participating in the Winter Olympic Games. Only 12 countries participated in every Winter Olympic Games, and 6 out of the 12 countries have won medals at every Winter Olympic Games. The upcoming Winter Olympic Games will be in Beijing, China, and will take place between 4 and 20 February 2022. You can also watch other sports like NFL, MLB, NBA, and other exciting sports using fuboTV on Roku.