WLUC TV6 is one of the best news broadcasts from Michigan. It is owned by Gray Television Inc. On the other hand, the Gray network brings you reliable news through around 92 TV channels. These channels are spread in fifty networks. Also, this includes channels affiliated with CBS, NBC, ABC, and Fox. On that context, WLUC TV is currently NBC and Fox-affiliated at the same time. However, it is the only channel that had an affiliation with CBS, NBC, and Fox. Let’s discuss WLUC TV6 & FOX UP on Roku.
WLUC TV6 & FOX UP
WLUC TV6 was launched as Channel 6 in 1956 by the Daily Mining Journal network. All through its existence, it was owned by different companies. The current owners, Gray Television, acquired WLUC TV6 in 2013. It brings to you news from both NBC and Fox. On this channel, you can access both Live stream news as well as on-demand videos. These On-demand videos include all relevant news covers on the network. Furthermore, get news updates on weather, sports, and all other events.
How to Add WLUC TV6 & FOX UP on Roku?
In the Roku Channel store, we have an official WLUC TV6 & FOX UP channel. Follow these simple steps to add the same on Roku.
1. Press the Home button and launch the Roku home page.
2. On the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Further, select the Search Channel option on the menu.
4. On the search bar, search for the WLUC TV6 & FOX UP channel.
5. Choose the WLUC TV6 & FOX UP search list.
6. Further, choose the Add Channel option.
7. Once the download completes, click on OK.
8. Launch the WLUC TV6 & FOX UP on the home screen.
Further, get all updates on the latest national and local news.
Related: WCSH on Roku
We have discussed how to get WLUC TV6 & FOX UP on Roku. WLUC TV6 & FOX UP brings you the most reliable news. They have a lot of experience in delivering news. Get updates on sports, news, weather, and events with WLUC TV6 & FOX UP. Have a great time with the WLUC TV6 & FOX UP channel.