WYA TV is similar to JetStream TV, which offers its service through IPTV. It offers over 500 live TV channels for streaming on Roku. Also, you can stream your favorites in HD streaming quality. It also has 20,000+ on-demand content for watching anytime on your TV. You can stream the WYA TV on Roku to watch live TV channels at a basic price. In addition, it offers proper professional support for a better user experience.
How Much Does WYA TV Cost on Roku
WYA TV subscription costs $25 per month to access live TV channels and on-demand content. It also has a policy of no cancellation fees and No activation fees for the subscription.
How to Stream WYA TV on Roku
The only way you can stream the content offered by WYA TV is by using an IPTV Player app. One such popular IPTV player app is SOPlayer. Since the SoPlayer is unavailable on Roku, you have to mirror the SoPlayer app from
Screen Mirror WYA TV on Roku from Android Devices
Initially, turn on the screen mirroring on Roku.
Note: Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
1. Install the SoPlayer app from the Google Play Store.
2. Swipe down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
3. Your Android device will scan for nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
4. Your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
5. After that, launch the SoPlayer app.
6. Sign in with your IPTV provider account credentials.
7. Play any live TV channels and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror WYA TV from Windows PC
It is easy to mirror PC screens on Roku with screen mirroring enabled on Roku and a common internet connection.
1. Launch any Web browser on the PC and look for Web IPTV Player.
2. Select the popular IPTV Player from the results and launch the IPTV Player.
3. Log in to your WYA TV account and press Windows + P on the Keyboard.
4. Choose Connect to a Wireless Display option in the list of options.
5. Select the Roku device to connect and stream the content on the device from PC.
Screen Mirror WYA TV on Roku from iOS Devices
You need to turn on AirPlay on Roku from Settings to stream WYA TV.
1. Ensure that you connect your iOS device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, launch the SOPlayer app. If you don’t have the SoPlayer app installed on your device, install the app from the App Store.
3. Launch the Control Center on the iOS device.
4. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Roku device.
5. Then, go back to the SOPlayer app and sign in with your IPTV Provider account.
6. Choose any IPTV content and watch them on your Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
WYA TV is legal in some countries. However, it is recommended to connect to a VPN before accessing the IPTV platforms.
No, WYA TV doesn’t offer any kind of free trial. You need to purchase a subscription to stream the content.