WYA TV is the best destination for you to stream Live TV and on-demand content at a lesser subscription rate. On WYA TV, you can watch over 500 Live channels at just $25 per month. With WYA TV on Roku, you won’t miss out on entertainment. It streams all your favorite sports and news channels. Apart from Live TV, it streams thousands of on-demand content as well. Let’s know more about how to access WYA TV on Roku.
How to Stream WYA TV on Roku?
WYA TV has a great collection of channels and provides them at a relatively less subscription rate. It has all channels on different channels, including sports, news, kids, and much more. However, to get it on Roku, you need an app called SOPlay. You need an ID from WYA TV to activate your account on SOPlay. So before starting the process, Sign up with WYA TV and get the Pin Code. Let’s look more into the same.
Follow these steps and ensure that Roku is ready for screen mirroring.
1. Turn on your TV and connect it with your Roku device. Then connect your Roku to a Wi-Fi network.
2. From the home screen, choose the Settings option.
3. From the settings, select the System option.
4. Choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
5. Choose the Prompt option to always ask your permission, each time before mirroring other devices on Roku.
From Android devices
1. Connect your Android phone on the same Wi-Fi network as the Roku device.
2. Open the Google Play Store on your phone.
3. Search for the SOPlay app and select it from the search results.
4. Install the app and wait for the installation to finish.
5. Open the SOplay app on your phone.
6. On the app homepage, select the Pin Code option.
7. Enter the Provider Identification and Pin Code from the WYA provider.
8. Select the Submit button. Now the page refreshes and loads another page. Close the app for now.
9. On your Android phone, open the Settings menu.
10. Select the Bluetooth and Device Connection option.
11. Choose the Connection Preferences option and then the Cast option.
12. Select your Roku Player from the list of devices.
13. On your TV screen, select the Allow option when prompted.
14. Next, open the SOplay app on your phone.
15. Finally, choose the channel or any content you want to stream and tap on the Play button on the phone. Enjoy watching these on your TV.
Related: JetStream TV on Roku
WYA TV is the best choice available to stream Live TV at an affordable cost. You can make the payment on a month-to-month basis. Furthermore, WYA TV claims no activation and cancellation fees. You get to watch most of your favorite sports and news channels on WYA TV. Apart from this, you can watch movies, series, shows, and cooking shows with WYA TV on Roku.