YesMovies is a platform where you can stream movies, TV shows, and more for free. You can stream the latest movies and TV shows, Hollywood blockbusters, award-winning films, and more. It has genres like Science Fiction, Drama, Fantasy, History, War, Music, and more. It also has content from countries like the UK, USA, France, Spain, Italy, Brazil, etc. YesMovies is available for free and requires no registration or subscription to stream content. It has subtitles in more than 30+ languages and comes with an ad-free policy. You can stream the content in different resolutions like 480p, 720p, and 1080p. Even you can stream YesMovies on devices like Roku, Android, Windows, Firestick, and more.
YesMovies gives you a summary of each content along with its genres, cast, and ratings. It also gives you multiple links so that you can change to a different link in case the link you are using isn’t working.
How to Stream YesMovies on Roku
YesMovies is not available on Roku. This means you can’t stream it on Roku, but there is a workaround. You can utilize screen mirroring on your devices to cast them to Roku. To cast content to Roku, there is a pre-requisite to be met, and that is screen mirroring on Roku must be enabled.
How to Stream YesMovies on Roku From Android Devices
1. Launch your Android device and on the home screen, select the browser.
2. Enter YesMovies on the search bar and select the official website.
3. Swipe down from top to bottom, and select Notification Panel.
4. Click on Cast and choose your Roku device from the available devices.
Note: Make sure that both your Roku and Android devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
5. Select Allow on your Roku, and the content on your screen will be cast to Roku.
6. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Android devices.
The same steps are applicable for both the Android Smartphone and tablet.
How to Stream YesMovies on Roku From iOS Devices
Make sure that you have enabled AirPlay on Roku. If not, refer to the steps below to do the same and start mirroring YesMovies from iOS devices like iPhone or iPad to Roku.
1. Connect Roku to a Wi-Fi network and then connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your Roku device, select Settings and click on the Apple AirPlay & Homekit option.
3. Next, choose the AirPlay and HomeKit Settings option.
4. Select the AirPlay option and turn it On so that your Roku device allows screen mirroring for iOS devices.
5. Now, go to the Control Center on your iOS device.
6. Click on the Screen Mirroring icon and select your Roku device.
7. You will see a code appearing on your Roku screen; note it down.
8. Type the code in the required field on your iOS device. Now, the contents on your iOS screen will be mirrored to your Roku.
9. Open the Safari browser and visit YesMovies official website.
10. Enjoy streaming the content you want on Roku.
How to Watch YesMovies on Roku From PC
1. Connect both the Roku device and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch the browser on your PC and click on the Search bar.
3. Type YesMovies and from the suggestion list, choose the official website.
4. Press Windows + K on the keyboard.
5. On the Connect window that appears on the screen, select your Roku device. The contents on your PC will be cast to Roku.
6. Choose the content you want to stream and enjoy watching it on your PC.
Alternatives For YesMovies
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no YesMovies apk file available.
To stream on YesMovies from anywhere in the world, you need to connect to a VPN on Roku.