The Fibe TV or the Bell Fibe TV is an IP-based streaming platform from Bell Canada. This service has been available in Ontario, Atlantic Canada, and Quebec since September 2010. The Bell Fibe TV in these regions is re-packaged by Bell Alliant and streams the services. The Fibe TV streams around 1000 VOD or Video-On-Demand Titles, including movies and TV Series. Additionally, it streams live TV as well. Moreover, the Fibe TV provides a Whole Home PVR and helps the household receivers connect to the local network. However, the Fibe TV is unavailable in the Roku Channel Store. However, let’s discover how to get Fibe TV on Roku.
How to Access Fibe TV on Roku
The Fibe TV doesn’t have an official app available on Roku. However, we know that the Fibe TV can be accessed on Android Smartphones and iPhones. So, all we need to do is screen mirror your smartphones on TV with Roku. So, let’s get into more details.
Before starting screen mirroring, we need to make these changes on our Roku device.
1. Turn on your devices and make sure to connect them to the internet.
2. Go to the Home page of your device.
3. From the sidebar, choose the Settings option.
4. Next, select the System option.
5. Choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen mirroring Mode option.
6. Choose the Prompt or Allways Allow option.
With these steps, we have made our Roku device ready to screen mirror.
How to Screen Mirror Fibe TV from Android Smartphones
With the steps below, you can screen mirror the Fibe TV from your Android Smartphone to your streaming device.
1. Connect your Android smartphone to the same Wi-Fi as your Roku. This is to help connect your devices for mirroring.
2. Install the Bell Fibe TV from the Google Play Store.
3. Then, tap on Cast from the Notification Panel.
4. Then, choose your Roku device.
5. On your TV screen, select the Allow option when prompted.
6. Finally, open your Fibe TV app on your phone and stream it on your TV.
How to Screen Mirror Bell Fibe TV from iOS Smartphones
Install the Bell Fibe TV from the App Store on your iOS Smartphones and follow the steps below:
1. Turn on your iPhone and connect to the same Wi-Fi as your Roku.
2. Open the Control Center of your iOS Smartphone. Next, swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen for the same.
3. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon on your screen.
4. Now, a list of available devices shows up. From the list of available devices, choose your Roku device.
5. Now, the AirPlay passcode will appear on your Roku TV. Enter this code on your iPhone.
6. Finally, tap on the OK option on your phone screen.
7. Then, you can stream Fibe TV on your streaming device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Officially Bell Fibe TV is unavailable in the Channel Store. But you can screen Mirror the Bell Fibe TV app from Android and iOS smartphones.
Yes, you can screen mirror Bell Fibe TV to Roku.