CHILI is an interesting media streaming service with a huge collection of movies and TV shows. The titles available in the service extend from the best of classics to the latest released movies. You can find titles of different genres like Action, Romance, Comedy, Fantasy, Documentaries, Anime, Western, Foreign Films, and more. In addition to this, you can find On-demand titles of interviews, trailers, original images, and posters. Moreover, you can find a cool collection of kid’s shows along with the best Parental Control features. You can stream your favorite shows in HD as well as 4K with CHILI on Roku.
How to Access CHILI on Roku
CHILI doesn’t have an official application in the Roku Channel Store for download. However, you can access the CHILI app on your Android or iOS devices. So, still, you have an option to stream the content from CHILI on Roku by screen mirroring the CHILI app from Android or iOS devices.
Note: You need to enable screen mirroring on Roku to mirror the content from Android devices like smartphones or tablets.
Screen Mirror CHILI on Roku From Android Devices
1. Make sure that your Android device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
2. Install the CHILI app on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
3. Open the app and sign in to your account.
4. Browse through the app library and find any interesting titles to watch on your TV.
5. Swipe down the Notification Panel on your Android device.
6. Tap the Cast icon from the menu and then choose your Roku device from the list on your screen.
7. Go back to the CHILI app and stream your favorites.
Screen Mirror CHILI on Roku From iOS Devices
Make sure to turn on the AirPlay on Roku to mirror iOS devices like iPhones or iPad to Roku.
1. Start by connecting both your iOS device and the Roku TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the CHILI app from the App Store.
3. Open the app and sign in to your account with proper credentials.
4. Browse through the app library and find any interesting title to play on your TV.
5. Launch the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon from it.
6. When a list of available devices appears on your screen, tap on your Roku device.
7. Return to the CHILI app and mirror your favorites on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, most movies or TV shows on CHILI is subtitle supported.
Yes, the CHILI app is free to download and use. Also, you can stream on the CHILI app for free without a subscription.