Roku is frequently adding more new fitness channels to its lists to give its users a wide range of choices to reach their fitness goals. DDP Yoga (i.e., also known as DDPY) on Roku is one such fitness channel that makes it easy for you to follow a routine fitness plan precisely to your health goals and needs. The channel helps you to keep yourself aligned with the daily requirement for your healthy life by including yoga, old school calisthenics, and sports rehab therapy without running, jumping, and lifting.
DDP Yoga on Roku provides unlimited access to workouts designed for all age groups and fitness levels. All the classes listed in this channel generally range from 10-60 min in length. The new health challenges and fitness programs will be added regularly. It offers three different membership plans. A monthly membership costs $29.99, a yearly membership costs $107.88, and a three-month membership costs $39.99.
Related: How to stream Obe Fitness on Roku
How to get DDP Yoga on Roku
Visit the official website of DDP Yoga and create a new account. And the following steps will help you to add the DDPY On Demand top watch the DDP Yoga on Roku.
1. Turn on your Roku device connected TV.
2. Launch the home screen by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Select the Streaming Channels option from the left pane.
4. Next, click on Search Channels.
5. Type “DDPY On Demand” in the search bar and select the DDPY On Demand channel in the search result.
6. Finally, select Add channel option on the DDPY channel overview page to add DDPY on Roku.
7. Once the DDPY On Demand channel is successfully added to your Roku device, click on OK.
8. Next, select the Go to Channel option.
9. Sign in to the DDPY channel using your DDP Yoga account credentials that you’ve previously created, and start watching the fitness videos on the big screen.
Alternative Method – Watch DDP Yoga on Roku
1. Open any web browser on any smart device.
2. Next, visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
3. Click on the Sign in option from the upper right corner and input your credentials to sign in to your account.
4. Then, click on the Search Box from the upper right corner and enter DDPY On Demand. Next, search for the DDPY On Demand
5. Click on the DDPY On Demand channel from the search result.
6. Then, select the Add Channel option to add the DDPY On Demand on Roku TV.
7. After adding the DDPY On Demand channel, launch it and sign in to your account.
8. Finally, you can stream DDP Yoga on your streaming device.
How to Screen Mirror DDP Yoga on Roku
Important Note: Ensure that you have enabled the Screen Mirroring on Roku. Otherwise, you can check how to enable screen mirror on Roku. Then, follow the steps below to screen Mirror DDP Yoga.
1. On your Android Smartphone, launch the Google Play Store.
2. Next, search and install the DDP Yoga Now app.
3. After installing the DDP Yoga Now app, open the Notification Panel.
4. Tap on Cast and choose your Roku device.
5. Now, launch the DDP Yoga app and sign in to your account.
6. Choose any fitness video to watch on your Roku TV.
Related: How to get Apple Fitness on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
You can add the DDPY On Demand to watch DDP Yoga on your streaming device.
Yes, you can screen mirror DDP Yoga Now on Roku.