Have you been working on your fitness daily? Though there are a lot of fitness channels on Roku, Apple Fitness is not yet available on the Roku Channel Store. Currently, Apple Fitness supports only Apple devices, such as the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. If you like to access Apple Fitness on Roku, you need to AirPlay the videos from your iPhone or iPad.
On Apple Fitness, you can find 11 different workout plans, including HIIT and Yoga. The Apple Fitness app is designed and fit all users from Beginners to Advanced. You can stream the fitness content on the platform in 4K Ultra HD. Every week, you get new workouts for a duration of about 5 to 45 minutes.
In this guide, we have explained the steps to AirPlay Apple Fitness to your Roku device from your iPhone and iPad.
How Much Does Apple Fitness Cost on Roku
- The monthly subscription to Apple Watch costs $9.99 per month.
- You can find an annual subscription plan of $79.99 per month.
How to AirPlay Apple Fitness to Roku from iPhone / iPad
Prior to starting, ensure you have set up AirPlay on your Roku device.
1. Go to the Roku home screen and select Settings.
2. Then, select the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit options.
3. Now, click the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings.
4. Finally, choose the AirPlay option and turn it on.
5. Make sure to connect your iPhone and Roku to the same WiFi network.
6. Install the Apple Fitness app on your iPhone from the App Store, if you don’t have one.
7. Open the Apple Fitness app and sign in to your account with the credentials.
8. Choose a workout session in the app and tap the Let’s Go button.
9. Head to the Control Centre and tap Screen Mirroring.
10. Select your Roku device from the list on your screen to connect.
11. As a prompt appears, enter the code as necessary.
12. Finally, the workout session can be viewed on your TV.
How to Get Apple Fitness on Roku TV
If you use a Roku TV of any brand (TCL, Hisense, Philips, JVC, Sharp, Onn, RCA, Westinghouse, Magnavox, Westinghouse, and Element), you can connect the Apple TV streaming device and get Apple Fitness by installing the app. Remember that you need the Apple Watch Ultra to use Apple Fitness on the Apple TV.
1. First, connect the Apple TV device to the Roku TV.
2. Turn on your Apple TV and head to the Home screen.
3. Go to the App Store. Search and install Apple Fitness.
4. Open the Apple Fitness app and click on your Name.
5. On your Apple Watch Ultra, launch the Workout app and select Connect.
6. Tap Continue. You can see the code displayed on the TV screen.
7. Type the code on your Apple Watch Ultra device.
8. Once you complete the setup, you can start workouts on the Apple TV with the Apple Fitness app.
Note: You must have connected the Apple Watch to the Apple TV via Bluetooth to initiate the workout.
Apple Fitness offers a 30-day free trial to new subscribers. If you have purchased an eligible Apple device, such as iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or Apple Watch, you can use the Apple Fitness free for 3 months.