Have you been working on your fitness recently? When it comes to fitness, one of the recent trends includes Fitness apps. We have a few popular fitness apps available today. And Apple Fitness is one of the best fitness channels on Roku. On Apple Fitness, you can find 11 different workout plans, including HIIT and Yoga. In addition, you can find guided meditation videos. Every week, you can get new workouts of 5 to 45 minutes long. Also, monitor your real-time metrics, including your heart rate on your screen. If you are interested in getting the Apple Fitness on Roku, this article will help you with your query.
Apple Fitness Subscription Plans
- The monthly subscription to Apple Watch costs you $9.99 per month.
- Also, you can find an annual subscription plan of $79.99 per month.
- The annual plan comes with a free trial for one month.
- You can share your Apple Fitness subscription with five of your family members.
Can you Get Apple Fitness on Roku?
Yes, you can easily get the Apple Fitness on Roku. But the only thing is that the Apple Fitness channel is unavailable in the Channel Store. But you can use the AirPlay feature available with the latest update to Roku. So, you need to first update your Roku device. After that, you can refer to the below section to access Apple Fitness.
How to Access Apple Fitness on Roku?
Since we don’t have an official app from Apple Fitness on the Roku platform, we need to use the AirPlay feature. The Apple Fitness app supports the AirPlay icon that will easily help you access the app. Of course, for this to work, you need to have an iPhone or iPad running on iOS 14.5. But to mirror your iOS Smartphone’s screen, you need to enable the AirPlay feature on your Roku device.
Enable AirPlay on Roku
You can enable the AirPlay feature on your Roku device by following the steps below:
1. Go to the Roku home screen and select Settings.
2. Then, select the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit option.
3. Now, hit the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings.
4. Finally, choose the AirPlay option and turn it on.
How to AirPlay Apple Fitness to Roku
The following are the steps you can use to AirPlay Apple Fitness to your streaming device.
1. Make sure to connect both the Roku device and your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your iOS device, install the Apple Fitness app if you don’t have one.
3. Open the Apple Fitness app and sign in to your account with proper credentials.
4. Next, choose a workout session in the app and tap the Let’s Go button.
5. Before playing the video, tap the AirPlay icon on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
6. Next, pick up your Roku device from the list on your screen.
7. As a prompt appears, enter the code as necessary.
8. Finally, the workout session can be viewed on your TV,
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Apple Fitness channel is unavailable in the Channel Store.
Yes, you can AirPlay the Apple Fitness app to your streaming device.