All of us have a fitness goal in our life that we all wish to attain. Most of us plan to join the gym for workouts and deliberately get away from it in the middle. However, we have a much smarter way of keeping ourselves fit. You can attain your fitness goals with the help of fitness apps on your devices. Obe fitness is a popular app that is specially designed to help everyone with achieving their fitness goals. You can find a lot of different exercise schedules properly arranged by experts in the app. The Obe Fitness app can be streamed on the Roku device to facilitate much easier workout sessions.
How Much Does Obe Fitness Cost
You can find three different membership plans in the obe Fitness app as follows.
- Monthly subscription – $27
- Quarterly Membership Plan – $65
- Annual subscription plan – $199
What’s on Obe Fitness
- Obe Fitness offers well-trained instructors for effective and proper workouts.
- This fitness app has Runners Hub, Post-Natal Hub, Pre-Natal Hub, Travel Hub, and Obe for Your Work Day.
- You can also find a variety of exercises, including Pilates, HIIT, and Strength Training in this app.
- It also has a tracking option to check out the progress of the workout and fitness goals.
How to Get Obe Fitness on Roku
We don’t have an official Obe Fitness app in the Roku Channel Store. Therefore we have to cast the obe Fitness app from an iOS device on Roku.
1. Start by connecting both your Roku device and your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi connection.
2. From your Roku home screen, select Streaming Channels from the left pane.
3. Now, choose the Search Channel option.
4. In the Search Box, enter obe Viewer and search for it.
5. Select the obe Viewer from the search result.
6. Then, click on Add Channel button to add the obe Viewer app to your streaming device.
Note: You can also add the obe Viewer app on your Roku device from the Roku official website. The only requirement is the same account login.
7. Next, select the Go to Channel option to launch the obe Viewer.
8. Keep the obe Viewer app running in the background and launch the obe Fitness app from your iPhone or iPad from App Store.
9. Next, open the Obe Fitness app on your iOS device and choose any video you want to watch.
10. From the obe Fitness app’s video player, tap the Broadcast icon on the top left part of your screen.
11. Next, select the name of your Roku device from the list that appears on your screen.
12. With that, the title that you have selected starts playing on your TV.
Can’t Find Your Roku Device on Your Screen
If you can’t find the name of your Roku device while casting, it might be because the TV and the iOS device are not connected to the same Wi-Fi network. In another case, an old Roku device might not show up on the list. If you have an old Roku device, you can manually sync the device to the app as follows.
1. Initially, open the Obe Viewer app on your Roku.
2. Launch the Obe Fitness app on your iOS device and choose any video you want to watch.
3. Select the Broadcast icon from the top left part of your video player.
4. Next, tap the Don’t See Your Device? option.
5. Carefully enter the Activation Code that you can see on your TV into the app on your iOS device.
6. Following that, click on the Next option. Name your device and select Complete.
7. With that, the obe Fitness video will start playing on the TV by itself.
How to Screen Mirror obe Fitness on Roku from PC
1. Connect your Roku device and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, add the obe Viewer on Roku from the Channel store.
3. Next, launch the obe Viewer channel and keep the tab open.
4. Note the code you see on the obe Viewer of your streaming device and enter it on your PC.
5. Now, visit the official website of obe Fitness and sign in to your account.
6. After entering the code, click on the Next button.
7. Then, click on the Complete button.
8. Now, you will be redirected to the obe Fitness homepage on its official website.
9. Click on the Broadcast icon from the lower right corner and choose your Roku device.
10. Now, you can watch the obe Fitness Videos on your Roku TV.
Thus, you can get the Obe Fitness workout videos on your Roku device to complete your workout without any hassle. Apart from this, there are many alternative fitness apps available for Roku, such as Zwift, Peleton, and more. You can also check out these apps to improve your fitness. Apple Fitness can also be accessed on the Roku device.