Einthusan is an online platform that brings to you South Asian content for free or at a low subscription rate. The Einthusan has around 4000 licensed contents in over 9 regional languages of India. The languages include Tamil, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam, and Bengali. The contents on Einthusan are totally free and are ad-based. However, you can access an ad-less subscription as well for $25. Now let’s discuss more Einthusan on Roku.
How to Install Einthusan on Roku?
Einthusan is supported on iOS and Android devices and can also be accessed on their website on PCs. However, Einthusan doesn’t have an official app on Roku and other similar platforms. Furthermore, Roku supports screen mirroring with Windows, iOS, and Android devices. Therefore, enable the screen mirroring on Roku to mirror the Enthusan app to Roku from Android or iOS smartphones.
To screen mirror Einthusan on Roku, follow these steps.
1. Firstly, turn on Roku devices and connect to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, using the ‘Home’ button on your remote, navigate to the ‘Home’ option.
2. Navigate to the ‘Settings’ section on the sidebar.
3. Select the ‘Screen Mirroring’ option.
4. Select the ‘Screen mirroring mode’ option.
5. Now, select the Prompt or Allways Allow option to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
Screen Mirror Einthusan to Roku from PC
The following are the steps you can use to screen mirror Einthusan to Roku:
1. Open any browser and visit the official website of Einthusan.
2. Then, sign in to your account if required.
3. Choose any movie or TV show you want.
4. Next, play the movie or TV show.
5. Click on the Action Center from the lower right corner.
6. Choose the Connect tab and select your Roku device from the list.
7. Now, go back to the Einthusan website and mirror its content to Roku TV.
Einthusan previously had an app in the Google Play Store. The app gives you all the contents on its website on your android device. However, this app has been removed from the Play Store. You can still see some Einthusan replacement apps if you search for Einthusan on Play Store.
Is it safe to use Einthusan?
Einthusan claims on their website that all the content they share is legally licensed. However, it actually shows some pirated content there. So, in some countries like the USA, Einthusan is on the ban. Moreover, Einthusan is blamed for imposing a subscription on its users to trick them. This may or may not be true, and the legality of Einthusan is yet to be proved. However, Einthusan is not a void platform but even has a lot of underrated movies that you can barely see on other platforms.
Einthusan lets you watch content on their website without even taking a proper account of it. Moreover, you can download movies from Einthusan and then watch them on TV. So, with the Einthusan screen mirrored on Roku, you can stream these movies on your TV.
No, Einthusan is unavailable in the channel store.
Yes, you can screen mirror the Einthusan to Roku from a PC using its official website.