FitOn is a popular fitness platform that offers fitness videos and courses. Get access to videos like cardio, Yoga, meditation, and a lot more. You can carry on with your fitness schedule by joining the live and recorded sessions on FitOn. The FitOn app offers Workout plans that can be done in your home or any comfortable place. You can add the FitOn app on your Roku device from the channel store to access its workout videos on your big screen.
How Much Does FitOn Cost on Roku
The FitOn is free on Roku for installing and streaming. But to access the FitOn Pro content, you need to subscribe to the premium version, which costs $24.99 for 6 months and $29.99/ year.
What’s on FitOn
- FitOn offers personalized fitness plans and exercise videos.
- You can stream exclusive workout videos hosted by celebrity trainers like Gabrielle Union, Julianne Hough, and Jonathan Van Ness.
- It offers methods for short and effective meditations that can help reduce stress, get good sleep, relax your body, improve your breathing, and rejuvenate your mind.
- You can stay motivated by joining the live leaderboard, tracking your progress, and messaging with your workout partners and friends.
- Choose the workout that suits you from many fitness plans that are fun, short, and effective.
How to Sign Up For FitOn on Roku
1. On your Smartphone or PC, visit FitOn’s official website on any default browser.
2. Select the Sign Up For Free option on the home page.
3. Click on Get started and select your Workout schedules, Timings, Plan, and types of classes.
4. Then, select your Gender, date of birth, and enter your height, weight, and tap on the Next button.
5. Enter your Email and hit the Next button.
6. Now, choose the subscription plan you want and sign up for the FitOn premium.
Note: By not choosing any premium plans, you can get to use the free version of the app to get free workout videos of FitOn.
How to Get FitOn App on Roku
1. First, turn on your Roku device and select the Streaming Channels option on the home screen.
2. Next, click on the Search Channels option.
3. Type FitOn using the on-screen keyboard in the search bar using the Roku remote.
4. From the suggestion list, choose the FitOn channel.
5. Select Add Channel and click on OK.
6. The FitOn channel will be added to your Roku device.
7. Open the app, sign in to your account, and start playing your workout videos on Roku.
Alternative Methods to Stream FitOn on Roku
If your Roku device doesn’t support the FitOn channel in its channel store, then the only way to access its content is by screen mirroring.
How to Cast FitOn on Roku using Android Devices
To Cast FitOn from Android, you need to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
1. Connect your Android device to the same WiFi network that Roku is connected to.
2. Open Playstore and install the FitOn app.
3. Now, go to Notification Panel on your device and click on the Cast or Screen mirroring icon.
4. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. On your Roku, select Allow, and the contents on your Android will be cast to Roku.
6. Launch the FitOn app and sign in using your account details.
7. Choose a workout video and stream it on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror FitOn on Rokku using iOS Devices
You need to turn on AirPlay on Roku to Screen Mirror FitOn to your TV.
1. Connect your iOS to the same WiFi network that Roku is connected to.
2. Open the App store and install the FitOn app on your iOS device.
3. Now, open the Control center and click on the Screen mirroring option.
4. Then, from the list of available devices, tap on your Roku device.
5. Now, your iOS device will be mirrored to your Roku device.
6. Open the FitOn app and sign in with your account.
7. Choose any workout video and watch it on Roku easily.
Now, you can view your workout videos on your big screen of Roku. This app offers both workouts and meditation guidance, so you can completely rely on this app for body and mind refreshing.