FitOn is an amazing Fitness application offering classes and workout videos to help you lose weight, sweat, and get fit from any convenient location. It offers personalized fitness plans, guided meditation, and more that you can try out in your home, gym, or outside. In addition, It has Yoga practices that can calm your mind and reduce stress, fun cardio workouts that can increase your fitness, and hundreds of other workouts and practices that can help you stay fit and healthy. Fortunately, you can now stream those FitOn videos on your Roku device. So, all you have to do is to subscribe and install the application on your Roku device and enjoy watching the videos.
Benefits of Using a FitOn App
- It offers personalized fitness plans and exercise videos.
- You can stream exclusive workout videos hosted by celebrity trainers like Gabrielle Union, Julianne Hough, and Jonathan Van Ness.
- It offers methods for short and effective meditations that can help reduce stress, get good sleep, relax your body, improve your breathing, and rejuvenate your mind.
- You can stay motivated by joining the live leaderboard, tracking your progress, and messaging with your workout partners and friends.
- You can choose the workout that suits you from many fitness plans that are fun, short, and effective.
How to Sign Up For FitOn on Roku
1. On your Smartphone or PC, visit FitOn’s official website on any default browser.
2. Select the Sign Up For Free option on the home page.
3. Enter your Name, Email, and Password, and click on Sign Up.
- Alternatively, you can also sign up using your Google or Facebook account as well.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the sign-up process.
How to Get FitOn App on Roku
1. First, turn on your Roku device and select the Streaming Channels option on the home screen.
2. Click on Search under Streaming Channels.
3. Type FitOn using the on-screen keyboard in the search bar using the Roku remote.
4. From the suggestion list, choose the FitOn channel.
5. Select Add Channel and click on OK.
6. The FitOn channel will be added to your Roku device.
Alternative Methods to Stream FitOn on Roku
If you can’t add the FitOn channel to your Roku, it depends on the type of Roku device. Then you can try screen mirroring it from your Android device. Before you screen mirror the channel from your Android, ensure that screen mirroring on Roku is enabled.
1. Switch your Android device and go to the Play Store app.
2. Search for the FitON app, and choose from the search results.
3. Click on Install, and the app will be installed on your Android.
4. Now, go to Notification Panel on your device and click on the Cast or Screen mirroring icon.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. On your Roku, select Allow, and the contents on your device screen will be cast to Roku.
7. Launch the FitOn app and sign in using your account details.
8. Enjoy streaming workout videos on your Roku.
No, FitOn is a free app, and you do not need a subscription.
FitOn is compatible with devices like Apple TV, Roku, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung Smart TV, and many more.