The NCAA-supported March Madness is a famous sporting event that is conducted for college basketball athletes to improve their game in the field of Basketball. The NCAA March Madness starts on March 15 and has its championship match on April 3, 2023. March Madness is available on CBS Sports and various channel networks to watch on Roku.
By winning this year’s March Madness, the teams will get prizes in millions and get their places in the top brackets. The upcoming season will be a treat for Basketball lovers with talented and young college athletes. As usual, this year, 68 college teams are mixed in a pool to compete with each other for the championship.
How Much Does CBS Sports Cost on Roku
CBS Sports is absolutely free of cost for cable TV users. You can stream CBS sports by using the following TV providers.
- AT&T U-Verse
How to Watch March Madness on Roku
You can watch the March Madness matches on your Roku by using the CBS Sports channel.
1. Turn on your Roku and go to the Home screen.
2. From the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Then, click the Search Channel option and search for the CBS Sports channel.
4. Select the app from the results and click on the Add Channel button on the right to install the app.
5. After installing the channel, select the OK button.
How to Activate CBS Sports on Roku
To activate the CBS channel on Roku, you need a web browser on a PC / Smartphone.
1. Open the CBS Sports app on your Roku device.
2. Click on the Sign in option on the screen to generate an Activation Code.
3. Now, open any web browser and visit the CBS Sports activation site for Roku. (www.cbssports.com/roku/)
4. On the website, type in the Activation Code you saw on Roku and select the Next button.
5. In the next step, enter the credentials for your Cable TV provider.
6. Now that your channel is activated, you can stream March Madness on Roku using CBS Sports.
Alternative Methods to Watch March Madness on Roku
For non-cable users, March Madness can be streamed on your Roku device by installing the following streaming services. Since this year’s March Madness is streaming on 4 different networks CBS, TNT, TBS, and Tru TV, you need to select your streaming service according to that.
Hulu is one of the premium streaming platforms that offers 85+ channels with popular channels like ABC, Starz, Showtime, and many more. You can watch your live matches later by recording the matches to unlimited DVR space on Hulu. Apart from the offered channels, you can get access to other channel networks by subscribing to the channel add-ons to your current subscription.
With CBS Sports, TNT, TBS, and Tru TV available on the service, you can subscribe to Hulu + Live TV premium($69.99/ month) to watch March Madness on your Roku easily.
Since fuboTV is the primary stream sports channel, it is one of the viable choices for streaming March Madness 2023. The fuboTV offers more than 220+ channels with many channel add-ons. Apart from Sports, you can watch entertainment and news channels in its premium.
You can stream March Madness on Roku by subscribing to fuboTV Pro ($74.99/ month), Elite ($84.99/ month), and Premier ($94.99/ month) Packages. But remember, fuboTV only has access to the CBS Sports channel, which streams only a few March Madness games in its network.
YouTube TV is a popular streaming service that offers sports, entertainment, and other genre content in its premium. The premium offers a collection of more than 100+ channels included with top features like unlimited DVR space. The service supports all four channels that stream March Madness.
To access all four channels that stream March Madness on Roku, install the YouTube TV channel and subscribe to its premium of $64.99/ month.
These are some of the streaming services that stream March Madness 2023 on Roku. Apart from this, you can install the respected TV networks app on your Smartphone and screen mirror it on Roku as an alternative method.
You can utilize the free trial of YouTube TV to watch March Madness free for 14 days on your Roku device.