It is an on-demand streaming platform that helps to Rent or Buy your favorite movies anytime and anywhere using your device. By doing this, you can earn AMC Stubs points which can be utilized for in-theatre rewards. You can find all your movie purchases and active rentals in the library section. In addition, you can save movies to Watch List to play it later using your device. There is no subscription needed to start streaming movies. It is available for Windows or Mac computers, Android or iOS mobile, tablet devices. You can also stream AMC Theatres On-Demand on televisions like Samsung, LG Smart TVs, and Roku devices.
Highlights of AMC Theatres On Demand App
AMC Theatres On Demand user interface is so simple. It has two main menu sections, Featured and Explored. Under Featured sections, you can find New Releases, Top Rentals, Sales, $3.99 and Under Rentals, and other categories like Comedy Hour and Blockbuster Action. In the Explore section, you can browse movies by genres such as Action, Comedy, Drama, Sci-Fi, Horror, and Suspense.
Benefits of AMC Plans
If you would like to stream movies at home and don’t like to visit actual theatres, a Free Stubs Membership is more than sufficient. But if you would like to watch movies in theatres and save money, there are some options here.
1) Premier Membership
This plan costs $20 per year. It will provide free upgrades on popcorn and fountain drinks and access to priority lanes at the box office, and the concessions stand. You also don’t have to pay any ticketing fees when you purchase tickets on the AMC website.
2) A-List Membership
The package varies between $20 to $40 per month and gives you complete access to Premier memberships, plus you can watch up to 3 movies a week in the theater for free.
Install AMC Theatres On Demand
The following step-by-step instructions are to install and use the AMC Theatres On-Demand application on your Roku television.
(1) Connect your Roku device to the TV using an HDMI port.
(2) Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
(3) Once the home screen appears, scroll down to select the Streaming channels option.
(4) Navigate to the search bar and type AMC Theatres On-Demand using the on-screen keyboard.
(5) Select the suggestions, then click the Add Channel button to initiate the installation process.
(6) When it is completed, you can see the Go to Channel option on the screen. Click on it to continue.
(7) It will take you to the home page of the AMC Theatres On Demand app.
(8) Log in using your credentials and follow the on-screen prompts to finish the registration process.
(9) You can browse your favorite movies by genre and click on the respective option of your choice.
(10) You can also use the search option to browse for a particular movie.
Activation on Roku
Visit the webpage amctheatres.com/activate to create a new account or log into your Stubs account and enter the code shown on the Roku screen. If you’re not a Stubs member, you can choose a free Insider account, but you have to provide a valid credit card to activate it.
Related: Skitter TV on Roku
You can Rent/Buy top movies like Don’t Breathe, Escape Room, Fast and Furious, and more only on AMC Theatres On Demand. In addition, you can make use of membership plans if you’re a movie buff and love to enjoy real cinematic experiences such as IMAX, Dolby Atmos, and RealD 3D and unlock perks and benefits in actual theatres. For more details, visit the webpage, amctheatres.com.