Do you want to watch your favorite movies without any subscription? Then, Flixtor will be a platform based on your liking. Flixtor is a free platform where you can access thousands of movies for free. Moreover, you can also filter the movie and TV show you want to watch using the IMDb rating feature. In addition, you can access the content offered by Flixtor without registering an account on it. But the problem is that there is no official application to access Flixtor on streaming devices like Roku. However, you can find different ways to access Flixtor on Roku by reading below.
How to Get Flixtor on Roku?
Since there is no official application available, you need to screen mirror Flixtor from its official website to Roku.
There are three ways to screen mirror Flixtor to Roku. They are:
- From Android Devices
- From iOS Devices
- Using PC
Things To Be Done
- The first thing is that to mirror devices like Android devices like smartphones and tablets; you need to enable screen mirroring on Roku.
- The second thing is, to mirror your iOS devices like iPhone and iPad to Roku, you need to enable AirPlay on Roku.
Screen Mirror Flixtor to Roku from Android Devices
1. Connect your Android smartphone and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Select Cast from the Notification Panel and choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
3. Open any browser on your Android Smartphone.
4. Visit the official website of Flixtor.
5. Select any movie and click on the Play button.
6. Now, watch the selected movie on your Roku device.
Screen Mirror Flixtor to Roku from iOS Devices
1. Initiate the same wifi network connection between the iOS device and Roku.
2. Swipe down the screen of your iOS device from up to down. This brings down the Control Center.
3. From the Control Center, tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Your iOS device will scan for nearby devices. From the, choose your Roku.
5. Your iOS device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
6. After that, launch the Safari browser and visit the official website of Flixtor.
7. Play any movie or TV show and mirror it to your Roku.
Screen Mirror Flixtor to Roku from PC
1. Connect your Roku device and TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Chrome browser on your PC.
3. Visit the official website of Flixtor.
4. Search for your favorite movie and play it.
5. Press the Windows+ K keys simultaneously on your keyboard, and the Action Center will open.
6. From the Action Center, click on the Connect tile.
7. Choose your Roku device from the Connect tab on your screen’s right side.
8. After your Roku device is connected, play your favorite movies from the Flixtor webpage and mirror its content to Roku.
Alternatives to Flixtor
No, the Flixtor app is unavailable on Roku, and the only way to access Flixtor is through their official website.
Yes, Flixtor is a safe platform where you can access all of your favorite movies or TV shows for free. However, it is always necessary to connect to a VPN to protect your privacy while streaming on the internet.