If you have purchased the Boomerang subscription on Roku, you can cancel it anytime on your device straight away. You can terminate the channel subscription in multiple ways directly on Roku.
In addition to the subscription, you can even cancel the trial period of Boomerang on Roku before it ends. We suggest you cancel the trial period before it concludes to avoid subscription charges.
In this article, we have explained the step-by-step instructions to terminate your Boomerang subscription or free trial on Roku with ease. Additionally, you can refer to the cancellation method made directly on the Boomerang’s website.
How to Cancel Boomerang Subscription on Roku Device
1. Turn on the Roku device and press the Home button on the remote.
2. Go to Channels → Boomerang.
3. Press the Asterisk (*) button on the remote and select Manage subscription on the popup window.
4. Tap Cancel subscription.
5. Again, tap Cancel subscription to confirm your cancellation.
6. Click Done to close the popup window.
7. Your subscription will be canceled automatically when your current subscription period ends.
Alternate Method to Cancel Boomerang Subscription
1. Head to the Channel Store by selecting Streaming Channels on the home screen.
2. Find the Boomerang app from the desired category or using the Search feature.
3. Select Boomerang and choose Manage Subscription.
4. Finally, select Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Boomerang Subscription on Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website and click the Sign In button in the upper right corner.
2. Enter your email ID and password and then click the Sign In button.
3. Navigate to Manage account → Manage your subscriptions.
4. Click the Unsubscribe button to cancel the Boomerang subscription.
5. Now, tap “Yes, Unsubscribe” in the popup to confirm your subscription cancellation.
You have canceled your Boomerang subscription successfully using the Roku website.
How to Cancel Subscription on Boomerang Website
If you have subscribed through the Boomerang website directly, follow the steps below to cancel the subscription.
1. Head over to the official Boomerang website.
2. Click SIGN IN to Log in to your account.
3. Tap the Accounts button in the upper right corner of the website.
4. Select Cancel Subscription in the billing information tab.
5. Click Unsubscribe to cancel your Boomerang subscription.
Your Boomerang subscription will be automatically canceled after your subscription period ends. Until then you can watch Boomerang.
If you haven’t canceled the Boomerang free trial, you will be charged with the subscription chosen when signed up.