Philo is one of the cheapest live TV streaming services, which costs nothing more than $25 per month. But despite its affordability, people find it lagging in some factors like less availability of on-demand content and a small library of live TV channels. So, it’s wise to switch to other platforms that offer better services and extensive content in contrast to Philo. Canceling a Philo subscription is quite an easy process. Philo can be subscribed to via several platforms/ devices like Roku, Firestick, etc., So you can cancel it only through the method you have used to subscribe in the first place.
Ways to Cancel Philo Subscription on Roku
If you have subscribed to Philo via Roku Pay, your Roku ID gets linked to your account. In this case, you need to cancel it only through your Roku account. There are two ways to do this. You can cancel the subscription either on your Roku device or on Roku’s website. If you’ve subscribed to Philo via its official website, then you can cancel it only there.
How to Cancel Philo Subscription on Roku Device
1. Power on your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
2. Go to Roku’s Home screen.
3. Navigate to the Philo channel on Roku by using the arrow keys provided on Roku remote.
4. Highlight the channel and press the Asterisk (*) button on your remote.
5. Now, a list of options gets displayed. Click on Manage subscription in it.
6. In the following tab, click on Cancel subscription.
7. Now, a confirmation pop-up appears. Again, click Cancel subscription option.
8. Your Philo subscription has gotten canceled henceforth. But you can watch it till your existing subscription ends.
How to Cancel Philo Subscription Using Roku Website
1. Visit Roku’s website on a browser of any device.
2. Click on the Sign in option at the top-right and log in to your Roku account.
3. Go to Manage account and select the Manage your subscriptions option.
4. It displays all the subscriptions you’ve made via Roku Pay. Select Philo from the list and click Unsubscribe.
5. Again, click Yes, Unsubscribe on the following page.
6. Now, your Philo subscription will be successfully canceled.
How to Cancel Philo Subscription on Philo’s Website
1. Go to Philo’s official website on a browser and sign in to your Philo account.
2. Click on the Profile icon provided at the top-right.
3. Then, select the Account option.
4. Choose to Cancel my account option in the following step.
5. Now, it asks for your reason for cancellation. Provide a valid reason and click the CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION option.
6. By doing so, your Philo subscription will be successfully canceled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Just enter your account on Philo’s website and click Manage Add-ons. There you have the option to cancel the add-ons.
Yes. Philo offers a 7-day free trial. You can choose to cancel it anytime before the free trial ends.
Yes. But if you subscribe to Philo through these platforms, your Philo billing and cancellation can be made only through these platforms.
Some alternatives to Philo are DirecTV Stream, YouTube TV, and Sling TV on Roku.
Yes. If you have subscribed to the platform via Roku Pay or through the Philo website, sign in with the same account details and get it reactivated.