HSN is a television network and online retailer that focuses on home shopping and offers multitudes of products. Users can order products through a phone call or online. Even though home shopping has taken a slump in recent times, HSN has evolved and expanded its services to even streaming devices like Roku, Firestick, etc. On Roku, HSN’s channel is available under the name QVC+ and HSN+. If you are someone who loves to shop in the comfort of your home, then add and stream HSN on Roku without a second thought.
How Much is HSN on Roku
HSN doesn’t require any form of subscription. You are only required to pay for the products you purchase online.
What’s on HSN
- HSN has a wide range of products, including electronics, fashion, beauty, home goods, and more.
- It has a free exchange and returns policy.
- HSN also streams tutorial programs for its products.
- Time and again, HSN gives exciting discounts on its products.
How to Sign Up for HSN on Roku
1. Visit the HSN website on a browser of any device.
2. Click on the Sign In drop-down provided at the top-right and select Create Account option.
3. Now, you are asked to provide your details like Name, e-mail address, and password. After entering, click Continue.
4. In the next step, provide your address, zip code, and state. Then update your payment details.
5. After providing all the required info, your HSN account gets created.
6. You can use the same e-mail id and password to sign in to HSN on other streaming devices
How to Get HSN on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku and connect it to the internet.
2. Select Streaming Channels in the list of options.
3. Click on Search Channels in the following step.
4. Enter QVC+ and HSN+ in the search tab.
5. Click Add Channel option in the suggested channel.
6. Now, the channel gets downloaded and added to your Roku device.
7. After this, click on Go to Channel to launch the channel.
Alternate Method to Get HSN on Roku
You can also add the QVC+ and HSN+ app to your Roku device via its Channel Store website. Here’s how to do it.
1. Open the Roku Channel Store website on a browser.
2. Click the Sign in option on the Home page and log in to your Roku account by entering its credentials.
3. After signing in, enter QVC+ and HSN+ in the Search channels box.
4. Click Details on the suggested QVC+ and HSN+ channels.
5. Select Add channel option on the app page.
6. The channel gets automatically added to your Roku device within 24 hours. If you want the channel immediately, update your Roku device.
How to Activate HSN on Roku
1. After installing the QVC+ and HSN+ channel on your Roku device, launch it.
2. You can directly start adding products to your cart.
3. While you are about to purchase, the on-screen prompts will direct you through the steps to link your HSN account with your streaming device.
4. Now, a 6-digit code along with an activation link (https://www.hsn.com/activate) gets displayed on your TV.
5. Open this link on another browser. Log in with your HSN credentials and then enter the code.
6. Click Activate Your Device and successfully link your HSN account to your Roku streaming device.
7. Now, you can shop seamlessly on HSN without hassle.
NOTE: HSN is also available as a TV Channel. You can watch this either with a cable TV connection or through TV channels streaming services like YouTube TV and DirecTV Stream.
Alternate Ways to Watch HSN on Roku
As already mentioned, HSN, apart from the traditional cable networks, is also available as a channel on some TV channel streaming services. You can download and view these platforms on your Roku device directly with a subscription.
YouTube TV on Roku is one of the leading streaming services offering 100+ TV channels. This also includes NBA streaming channels like ABC and TNT. In addition to this, it offers unlimited DVR space, several networks, and add-ons on a subscription basis. Youtube TV allows simultaneous streams on 3 devices as well.
HSN is included in YouTube TV’s Base Plan itself, which costs $72.99/month. Additionally, it offers a 5-day free trial to its new subscribers.
DirecTV on Roku is a streaming service that comes with an array of features like live TV channels, 65,000 on-demand content, unlimited cloud DVR storage, unlimited in-home streams, etc. Depending upon your package and billing region, it offers regional sports and local channels also.
DirecTV provides 4 kinds of plans and they are Entertainment, Choice, Ultimate, and Premier. HSN is available in all the plans, including its base plan (Entertainment), which costs $64.99/month.
Frequently Asked Questions
QVC+ and HSN+ channel on Roku includes a total of 14 linear TV channels in it.