Philo is a popular American subscription-based streaming service that offers its service at an affordable cost. This streaming service offers 60+ live TV channels, on-demand content, and more. Upon subscribing to this platform, you will receive a 7-day free trial and unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows. Other than these features, you can stream Philo on three devices simultaneously and can create up to 10 profiles per account. If you are interested, let us discuss how to get Philo on Roku.
How Much is Philo on Roku
Philo offers only one subscription plan to access their content. That is, you have to pay $25 per month. Also, you can subscribe to Philo at https://www.philo.com/.
How to Get Philo on Roku
 Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
 Navigate to the Streaming Channels option from the menu.
 Select the Search Channels option.
 Search for Philo using the search bar and pick the same from the search results.
 Click on the Add channel button.
 Wait till the channel gets added and click on Go to Channel.
Alternative Method – Add Philo to Roku
1. Install the Roku app on your Android or iOS devices.
2. Next, connect your Android or iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network.
3. Launch the Roku app and sign in with your Roku account.
4. Tap on the Devices tab from the bottom of the screen.
5. Choose your Roku device to connect it with the Roku app.
6. After a successful connection, select the Channels tab.
7. Next, choose the Channel Store tab.
8. Search and choose Philo from the search result.
9. Hit the Add Channel option to make a request.
10. Once requested, the channel will be added to Roku in 24 hours. If the processing time is too long for you, you can update Roku to add the channel immediately.
How to Sign In and Watch Philo on Roku
1. Launch the Philo app and select the Sign In button.
2. Enter your mobile number or email id.
3. Click on the link you received through text message or email.
4. Follow the on-screen prompts and verify the sign in device.
5. Once the verification is done, go back to the Philo app and stream your favorite movies or TV shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Philo works very well on Roku.
You can use the unlimited cloud DVR storage from Philo to record the shows on Roku.
Go to your Channel’s grid and select Philo. Next, press the Asterisk button on your remote and choose Manage Subscription > Cancel Subscription.