Wii is an electronic video game console by Nintendo that was released in the year 2006. Compared to other gaming consoles, Wii has some unique features like group play and a wide range of games and modes. So this console is loved by most Nintendo fans. To play your favorite games on the big screen, you can connect the console to a Smart TV. Moreover, you can also connect Wii to all Roku TV models.
Popular Games Available on Wii
Below are the popular games available on Wii.
- Just Dance
- The Last Story
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Metroid Prime Trilogy
- Resident Evil 4
- Dead Space
- No More Heroes 2
- Monster Hunter Tri
- Red Steel 2
How to Connect Wii to Roku TV
1. First, connect all the respective cables to your Wii device and connect it to a power source.
2. Connect the AV component cable from your Nintendo Wii to your Roku TV.
Note: Connect the component cable on your Roku TV based on the respective colors.
3. That’s all! You have now successfully connected your Wii console to Roku TV.
How to Use Wii on Roku TV
1. Turn on both your Roku TV and Nintendo Wii console.
2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote control.
3. Now, you can find the Wii tab on the home screen.
4. If you are unable to find it, scroll down and select the Settings option on the Roku home screen.
5. On the next screen, choose TV input.
6. Select AV from the list,
7. Select the Set up input option.
8. Now, your Roku TV will recognize your Wii system using the AV signal.
9. Within a couple of minutes, your Wii console will be set up with your Roku TV.
10. After that, press the Home button on your remote.
11. Next, hit the Right button on your remote and choose the Wii tab.
12. Now, you can follow the on-screen prompts and play games on your Roku TV using Nintendo Wii.
That’s all, guys! You have successfully connected your Nintendo Wii to your Roku TV. If you are a gamer, you can also check out Roblox on Roku. With it, you can play 100+ games in one place.