Roblox is a gaming platform with 1000+ games in all categories, like shooting, racing, etc. It allows users to access various games, and this has a unique collection in it, and you can play all kinds of trending games in it. Unfortunately, we will only be able to screen mirror Roblox on Roku. Moreover, there are 164 million monthly users for Roblox, which includes kids under16.
How Can You Get Roblox on Roku
Roblox is not available in the Roku channel store, but you can access them with other devices like Android, PC, and iOS. Follow the below steps to get the Roblox on a Roku device.
- Install the Roblox Official app from the Play store for Android.
- Get the Roblox app from the App Store or Play Store for mobile devices.
- Connect the devices under the same WiFi network.
How to Screen Mirror Roblox from Android
1. First, enable the screen mirroring option on your Roku device.
2. Bring down the Notification panel and tap the Cast icon.
3. Select the Roku device from the available devices list. Then, the phone’s screen will be mirrored.
4. Once the process is over, launch the app and log in with the required details.
5. Choose your favorite one and start enjoying it on a Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror Roblox from iOS Device
Now, for iPhone devices, we will have to turn on AirPlay on Roku devices.
1. Swipe down the Control center and select the Screen mirroring icon.
2. You can see the available devices list on the screen and choose the appropriate Roku device.
3. After this process, your iOS device screen will be shown on Roku.
4. Launch the App and start playing the game on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror Roblox from a PC
1. Turn on your PC and move to the Microsoft store’s official website.
2. Search and install the Roblox app on your device.
3. Sign in or Create an account on Roblox.
4. Choose a game from the following, and start playing it.
5. Now, press the Windows + K keys together on the keyboard.
6. You can see the Connect window on the screen; choose the Roku device.
7. Your PC screen will appear on the Roku device.
8. Go back to the Roblox and enjoy playing.
There are 3 subscription plans on Roku, $4.99 per month for premium 450, $9.99 per month for premium 1000, and $19.99 per month for premium 2200.
Yes, most of the games can be accessed freely. Anyhow they have some options for in-game upgrades.