There is a wide variety of best channels on Roku. But not all the channels support your Roku Model number. In case you’re wondering how to find your Roku Model number, there are a couple of methods to find it.
How to Find the Roku Model Number
There are two ways to find your Roku model number. They are:
- Find Roku Settings
- Using the Roku app
Find the Roku Model Number Directly
1. Turn on Roku and click on the Home button on the remote.
2. Scroll down the menu and move to the Settings option.
3. From Settings, select the System option.
4. Scroll down and choose the About option.
5. Now, you can find the model number, serial number, software version, and everything about the Roku system.
Find Roku Model Number using Official Roku App
If you have connected the Roku app to your TV, you can easily find your Roku model number.
2. Ensure that you have connected your Android or iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network.
3. After that, launch the Roku app and sign in to your account.
4. Move to the Navigation Bar and select the Devices tab.
5. From the scanned devices list, select your Roku device.
6. Once your Roku device is paired with your Roku app, click on the Horizontal Three Dots icon.
7. Select the System Info option, and you can find your Roku Model Number on the next screen.
Is there an Alternative Way to Find My Roku Model Number
Yes, you can find your Roku device model number without having to follow up on the hassled process. You just need to do the following:
For Roku Streaming Stick: Your Roku device’s model number number will be printed on the backside of your device.
For Roku Player Models: You can find your Roku Player’s model number in the package received while purchasing your Roku Player.