cCloud is a free live TV streaming service that you can get on your device. Earlier, cCloud was a private channel that you could access on Roku. But today, the only option to get the service is as a Kodi add-on. cCloud is the best choice for anyone who is looking forward to watching live TV on their device for free. Most of the other popular live TV services are based on un-affordable subscription plans. At the same time, cCloud brings to you movies, TV shows, live TV channels, and more for free. You don’t even need to register with your details on this service to access this content. So, let’s add and stream cCloud on Roku.
Can I Watch cCloud on Roku?
Only with Kodi installed on your Roku TV. You can access the cCloud platform. And unfortunately, the Kodi platform is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store. But the Kodi platform is available on Android, iOS, PC, and Mac. So, you can install the Kodi app on these supported devices and add the cCloud addon. Then, you can screen mirror the cCloud Kodi addon on your Roku device.
How to Access cCloud on Roku
You can screen mirror the cCloud Kodi addon from Android smartphones. But first, you need to turn on the Screen Mirroring on your Roku device.
Enable the Screen Mirroring on Roku
With the steps below, you can easily enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device via the HDMI port.
2. Go to the home screen on your Roku and select Settings.
3. Then, choose the System option.
4. Now, select Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring Mode.
5. Next, select the Prompt or Allways Allow.
You have successfully enabled the screen mirroring on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror cCloud to Roku
Kodi can be installed on devices like Android, iOS, Mac, and PC. But for now, let us discuss how to screen mirror cCloud Kodi Addon from Android Smartphone.
1. Install the Kodi app from the Google Play Store.
2. Then, connect your Android Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Next, go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Select your Roku TV. Now, your Android Smartphone will be mirrored to your Roku TV.
For iOS Smartphone: Install the Kodi app from the App Store. Next, go to the Control Centre and tap on Screen Mirroring. Next, you need to select your Roku device to mirror your iOS devices.
For PC: Install the Kodi app from the Microsoft Store and press Windows + K. Then, select your Roku device to mirror PC.
NOTE: Don’t forget to connect your Roku device and the mirroring device to the same Wi-Fi network. Other wise you can’t initiate the screen mirroring process.
That is not everything, and you also need to install the cCloud Kodi addon. And following are the steps to install the cCloud Kodi addon Roku.
Install cCloud on Kodi
1. Launch the Kodi app and click on the Settings option from the Kodi home screen.
2. Then, select the System option.
3. Next, Choose Add-ons from the left pane and toggle on Unknown Sources.
4. Select the File Manager and then the Add Source option.
5. Select the <None> option.
6. Next, type in the URL, http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/, and click on OK.
7. Under the Enter a name for the media source field, type any name (For instance, type cCloud).
8. Again, go back to the Kodi Home Screen and click on Add-ons.
9. From the top-left corner, click on the Package Installer icon.
10. Next, click on the Install from zip file option.
12. Next, click the repository.kodil.zip file and select the OK button.
13. You will get a notification as the installation is over; click on Install from Repository.
14. On the menu, navigate to the Kodil Repository option and click on it.
15. Following that, click on the Video Add-ons option and then select cCloud TV from the list.
15. From the bottom-right side, click on Install and start installing cCloud.
16. Once the installation completes, click on the Open icon.
17. Finally, you can access Kodi on your Roku device.
Best Alternative for cCloud on Roku
Let’s find out a few alternatives for cCloud that you can access on your device with Kodi.
Xumo has more than 180 free sports, kid’s, news, family, travel, comedy, entertainment, and lifestyle channels. Popular channels on this network include NBC News Now, Love Nature, All Time, and HSN. Another interesting fact about Xumo is that this platform is free to use. But the Xumo platform’s content is ad-supported. However, you all can access Xumo for free.
Pluto TV is another brilliant alternative for cCloud with a cool collection of channels. It has channels in different categories, including Sports News, Comedy, Kid’s, Gaming, Lifestyle, and more. This platform is all the same as the Xumo platform. That means you can access all the content available on Pluto TV for free. Even signing up is not required to access this platform.
The USTVNow platform is one of the brilliant services for anyone looking forward to watching satellite channels from the United States. One of the most attractive features of USTVnow is its free tier. Also, it has a premium tier that will remove any restriction that you can see on the app otherwise. And with this platform, you can access all the cable TV channels in the US.
Mobdro is a free Kodi add-on to access movies and TV shows. You can enjoy a variety of music, sports, news, TV shows, movies, and video-on-demand with the Mobdro app. In addition, it has more than 350 TV channels streaming for you. And if you are looking up to watch free movies and TV shows for free, you can choose the Mobdro platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch cCloud TV on Roku using the mirroring feature.
No, Kodi is unavailable on the Roku channel Store.