Pluto TV is the platform you need to choose to stream free movies on Roku. Additionally, you can stream live TV channels as well. Roku users also have the option to stream the Pluto TV on their big screen.
How to Get Pluto TV on Roku
1. Select the Streaming Channels option using the navigation keys of the remote.
2. Next, scroll down and choose Search Channels.
3. Further, enter Pluto TV using the on-screen keys and search for it.
4. Select Pluto TV from the search results.
5. After that, click on Add Channel on the channel info page.
6. Once the Pluto TV channel adding process is completed, select the OK button from the prompt.
7. After that, select the Go to Channel button.
How to Activate & Use Pluto TV on Roku
1. Open the Pluto TV app after installing it.
2. Select the Sign In button and note down the activation code displayed on the screen.
3. Afterward, go to a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
4. Visit the activation webpage of Pluto TV: https://my.pluto.tv/activate/.
5. Log In to your Pluto TV account.
6. After that, enter the activation code and hit the Activate button.
7. Finally, the Pluto TV app will be activated on your TV.
8. Next, go back to the Pluto TV app and stream your favorite live TV channels and on-demand content.
Alternative Method – How to Screen Mirror Pluto TV on Roku
If you have installed the Pluto TV app on your Android or iOS device, you can easily mirror it to your TV.
Screen Mirror Pluto TV on Roku from Android Device
Turn on the Screen mirroring mode on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Initiate the same wifi network connection between your Android device and Roku.
2. Next, Go to the Google Play Store and install the Pluto TV app.
3. After that, launch the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Now, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Once this is done, launch the Pluto TV app and sign in to your account.
6. Choose any live TV channel you want and play it, and it will be mirrored to your Roku.
Screen Mirror Pluto TV on Roku from iOS Device
Enable the AirPlay on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Connect your iOS device to the same wifi network as Roku.
2. Install the Pluto TV app from the App Store.
3. Move to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. From the available devices list, choose your Roku device.
5. Next, launch the Pluto TV app.
6. Sign in to your Pluto TV account if required.
7. Choose a live TV channel and stream it on Roku.
Features of Pluto TV
The best features of Pluto TV are as follows.
- You need not deal with any extra bills, hidden fees, or even long-term contracts.
- Pluto TV supports binge-worthy live TV channels of the UK’s most popular brands.
- Stream on-demand movies from major TV networks and other providers.
- Pluto TV is more useful to the news junkie as it has plenty of news channel support.
Is Pluto TV on Roku Free
You already know that Pluto TV is totally free of cost. Even you are not required to create an account on Pluto TV to access your favorites. However, you can decrease the ads that show up while you are streaming your favorites by creating a free account.
How to Fix the Pluto TV Not Working Issue on Roku
You can try the following troubleshooting methods to fix the issues with the Pluto TV app.
1. Update Pluto TV – Update the Pluto TV app to the latest version and fix the issues with the app.
2. Restart Roku – Restarting your Roku will fix all the minor issues on your Roku. Hence, you can easily fix the issues with the Pluto TV app.
3. Check Internet speed – Your internet speed may be too slow, and that’s why you are experiencing loading issues. So, check the internet speed and troubleshoot the issue.
Yes, the Channel Store officially hosts the Pluto TV app.
There is no wrong with the Pluto TV app, and it is working very well.
Many users have experienced crashing, not loading, and freezing issues while accessing the Pluto TV app.
Pluto TV is all set to debut in Canada on December 1, 2022.