Hudl is a service that makes it easier for coaches and athletes to review matches. It is made possible with its in-built tools to review the sports. Hudl specially designed the tools so that the users can improve the game plan. It was founded back in 2006 by David Graff, Brian Kaiser, and John Wirtz. In its early days, it served college and professional sportspersons. However, now it can be used by any team. The sports that Hudl covers include American football, soccer, basketball, volleyball, and lacrosse. So, if you want to add Hudl on Roku, then we can help you.
Related – How to get DS Video on Roku
How to Add Hudl on Roku?
In reality, Hudl doesn’t have a Roku app. So, you can’t add it on Roku. But, you can Hudl on your Android and iOS smartphones. The Hudl app is Chromecast supported, and this is how you can get it on TV. However, you have to screen-mirror your smartphone on Roku. This is the only possible way to get Hudl on Roku. Let’s start with these changes on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect to your Roku device. Further, connect your Roku to a Wi-Fi network.
2. From the sidebar on your home screen, choose the Settings option.
3. Further, select the System option.
4. Select the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
5. Finally, choose the Prompt option from the menu.
From Android devices
Now, add the Hudl app from the Google Play Store and then screen mirror it on Roku.
1. Ensure to connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
2. Install the Hudl app from the Google Play Store.
3. Then, tap on Cast from the Notification Panel.
4. Next, select your Roku device from the list of devices on your screen.
5. Select the Allow option when prompted on your TV screen.
6. Now, you can see that your connection is made.
7. Finally, open your Hudl app on your Android device and stream it on TV.
Now, let’s learn how to screen-mirror Hudl from an iOS device.
1. Make sure that you connect the iPhone to the same Wi-Fi as your Roku.
2. Download and Install the Hudl app from the App Store.
3. Go to the Control Center on your iOS Smartphone.
4. Next, tap on the Screen Mirroring icon on your screen.
5. A list of available devices shows up on your screen. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Now, a code appears on your TV screen. Enter this code on your iPhone.
7. Finally, tap on the OK option on your phone screen.
Related: Best Sports Channels on Roku
Hudl is a wonderful app that can be totally useful to athletes. Coaches and Athletes can watch and analyze the videos on the app. Further, it helps you add and get notes on each clip. Apart from this, you can capture and add videos through the app.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to use the Screen Mirroring feature to watch Hudl on Roku.
No, Hudl is unavailable in the channel Store.