Hudl is an excellent digital coaching tool that helps coaches and athletes store the analytical data of their progress. Unfortunately, you cannot install the Hudl app on Roku as it is unavailable in the Roku Channel Store. However, you can screen mirror the Hudl content on Roku using your Android, iPhone, and PC. You can access the Hudl app for 30+ sports like American football, soccer, basketball, volleyball, lacrosse, and more. From this article, you will learn the possible ways to stream the Hudl app’s content on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror Hudl on Roku
If you’re a new user of Hudl, you need to subscribe to any of its plans. Hudl subscriptions start from $400 per year, and you can purchase the subscription by visiting its official website.
Before you begin, make sure to turn on screen mirroring on Roku (Settings → System → Screen Mirroring → Screen Mirroring mode → Always Allow).
Screen Mirror Hudl Using Android
1. Connect your Roku to the WIFI and attach your smartphone to the same WIFI.
2. Download and install the Hudl app from the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
3. Pull down the Notification Panel on your Android device and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to your Roku.
6. After the process, launch the Hudl app and sign in to that account.
7. Play any of your favorite content and watch them on your Roku.
Screen Mirror Hudl Using Windows
1. Connect your Windows PC/Laptop and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Now, open any browser on your Windows PC/Laptop and visit the official website of Hudl.
3. Sign in to your registered Google account.
4. Now, press the Windows+K keys on your keyboard simultaneously and select the Connect tile option.
5. From the Connect window, select your Roku device from the list.
6. Now, your Windows computer’s display will get mirrored to your Roku TV.
7. Go back to the Hudl platform’s official webpage and play any of your desired videos.
8. Now, you can enjoy watching your favorite sports on your Roku.
How to AirPlay Hudl on Roku
To AirPlay the content from your Apple device, you must enable the AirPlay feature on your Roku device (Settings → Apple AirPlay & HomeKit → Turn on AirPlay).
1. First, connect your iPhone/iPad/Mac and Roku to the same WiFi.
2. Open the Hudl app on your iPhone and sign in with your credentials. If you don’t own the app, download it from the App Store.
3. Play any video you like to watch on Roku.
4. Head to Control Center on your iPhone/iPad/Mac and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list.
6. When the devices get paired, the video starts streaming on Roku.
Best Alternatives for Hudl
If you don’t like to use the Hudl app on Roku, you can go with the alternative service listed below.
No, you cannot install Hudl on Roku using Channel Code.