Fox Sports channel features various sports and sports-related content. The channel itself offers two different streaming applications called Fox Sports, and Fox Sports Go to stream the live TV and various contents from the channel. With the Fox Sports app, you can be able to stream FS1, FS2, BTN, and Fox Deportes. Both apps are officially available on Roku Channel Store. You can install the application and stream the contents whenever you want. The following workaround will help you stream FS1 on Roku by installing the Fox Sports app on your device.
How to Install Fox Sports on Roku to stream FS1?
1. Connect your Roku player to the TV via HDMI Port.
2. Turn on the device and sign in to your Roku account.
3. Make sure to connect it to the internet.
4. From the home screen, navigate to the Streaming Channels.
5. You will be on the Roku Channel Store.
6. Select the Search Channels option.
6. Now type For Sports or Fox Sports Go on the search field using the Roku remote and on-screen keyboard.
7. Select the Fox Sports or Fox Sports Go app from the list of search lists.
8. Click on the Add Channel button on the app installation screen.
9. Now, the app will be added to your Roku device.
10. Click on Go to Channel to launch the application.
Activate Fox Sports or Fox Sports Go on Roku
1. Launch the Fox Sports app or Fox Sports Go app on your Roku.
2. On the channel home screen, click on the Settings option on the top menu bar.
3. Then, choose the Sign-in option.
4. Select your TV Provider or choose Other Providers.
6. Enter the Activation code and Submit.
7. Now select your service provider and log in with your pay-TV service credentials.
8. The app on Roku will refresh and start loading the contents on successful activation.
You can also install service providers like Sling TV, Hulu plus Live TV, YouTube TV, Vidgo, Fubo TV, AT&T TV on Roku as all of the above-mentioned channels will be streaming the FS1 contents. So sign up for any service provider and get more than just Fox Sports. If you have any queries write to us in the comment section.