Ignite TV is one of the outstanding media streaming platforms from Rogers Communications Inc. It provides popular TV channels for streaming. The app has an updated library of new content for on-demand streaming. It has thousands of on-demand movies, TV shows, and series. The Roku Channel Store does not offer the Ignite TV app to download on the Roku device. But you can stream the Ignite TV through screen mirroring.
How Much Does Ignite TV Cost on Roku
Ignite TV has a combined subscription plan where you have to purchase the entertainment pack along with the internet pack. It costs $39.99 per month.
How to Stream Ignite TV on Roku
The Ignite TV from Rogers brings you your favorite live TV and other content on demand. But you can only screen mirror the Ignite TV to your streaming device.
Screen Mirror Ignite TV on Roku from Android Devices
You have to enable the Screen mirroring on Roku to cast the Android device screen to the device.
1. Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
2. Install the Ignite TV app on your phone from the Google Play Store.
3. Further, Sign In to the app with the proper credentials.
4. Now, go to the Notification tab on the Android device.
5. click the Cast icon available among the option to mirror the device.
6. The device searches for available devices. Select your Roku Player from the list of devices.
7. On your TV screen, select the Allow option when prompted.
8. Finally, open the Ignite TV app on your Android device and stream the content on TV.
Screen Mirror Ignite TV on Roku from iPhone or iPad
We have the Ignite TV app on the App Store to install on your iPhone. So you can screen mirror the Ignite TV app on your streaming device from iPhone or iPad through AirPlay. Roku has Apple AirPlay support, and you can turn it on in Settings.
1. Connect your iPhone to the same Wi-Fi as your Roku device.
2. From the App Store on your phone, download and install the Ignite TV app on your phone.
3. Turn on the Control Center by swiping down from the top-right corner of your screen.
4. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon on your screen.
5. A list of available devices shows up, and you should choose your Roku device.
6. Now, a code appears on your TV screen. Enter this code on your iPhone.
7. Tap on the OK option on your phone screen.
8. Open the Ignite TV app on the phone and stream its content on Roku.
Screen Mirror Ignite TV to Roku from Windows PC
Ignite TV also has a web-supported version. So, you can use it to screen mirror the Ignite TV platform to Roku TV.
1. Open any Web Browser on your PC.
2. Next, go to the Ignite TV Official Website using the Web browser.
3. Then, click Sign in and enter your credentials to log in.
4. Next, choose any content and play it.
5. Now, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
6. Choose your Roku device to connect and stream Ignite TV on the big screen.
Unfortunately, screen mirroring is the only option to stream the Ignite TV on Roku. Also, it has Cloud DVR recordings to save the content. You can download the on-demand content to your device for streaming offline later. Furthermore, the app has classified the content into movies, TV shows, Kids, Lifestyle, and many more for easy access.