Ignite TV is one of the outstanding media streaming platforms from Rogers Communications Inc. The app has an updated library that steams On-demand content along with Live TV. Also, it helps you play Cloud PVR recordings and download them to your device. Furthermore, the app is on your Ignite TV service as well. So let’s add Ignite TV on Roku.
Related: How to watch IPTV on Roku
How to Stream Ignite TV on Roku
The Ignite TV from Rogers brings you your favorite live TV and other content on demand. But you can only screen mirror the Ignite TV to your streaming device. And with the below steps, you can do the same.
Initially, make these necessary changes on Roku to make it fit for casting.
1. Turn on your device and connect to a strong Wi-Fi network.
2. On the home screen, navigate to and choose the Settings option.
3. Next, scroll to and select the System option on the menu.
4. Choose the Screen mirroring > Screen Mirroring Mode.
5. Choose the Prompt option from the list.
Screen Mirror Ignite TV on Roku from Android Smartphones
The principle behind this process is simple. Using the Android app on the phone, we are going to cast Ignite TV on your streaming device.
1. Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
2. From the Google Play Store, Install the Ignite TV app on your phone. Further, Sign In to the app with proper credentials.
3. Close the app and open the Settings application on your Android device.
4. Tap on the Bluetooth and Device Connection option from the Settings menu.
5. Tap on the Connection Preferences option and then on the Cast option.
6. The device searches for available devices and shows them on screen. Select your Roku Player from the list of devices.
Note: Make sure to connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as the Roku device.
7. On your TV screen, select the Allow option when prompted.
8. Finally, your connection is made. Now, open the Ignite TV app on your Android device and stream it on TV.
Screen Mirror Ignite TV on Roku from iPhone or iPad
We have the Ignite TV app on the App Store, and you can install it on your iPhone. So let’s start casting the Ignite TV app on your streaming device from iPhone or iPad.
1. Firstly, connect your iPhone to the same Wi-Fi as your Roku device.
2. From the App Store on your phone, Install the Ignite TV app on your phone.
3. Turn on the Control Center by swiping down from the top-right corner of your screen.
4. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon on your screen.
5. A list of available devices shows up, and you should choose your Roku device.
6. Now, a code appears on your TV screen. Enter this code on your iPhone.
7. Tap on the OK option on your phone screen.
8. Open the Ignite TV app on the phone and stream its content on Roku.
Related: How To Set Parental Controls on Roku?
Screen Mirror Ignite TV to Roku from PC
Ignite TV also has a web-supported version. So, you can use it to screen mirror the Ignite TV platform to Roku TV.
1. Open any web browser on your PC.
2. Next, on the URL box, enter the official website of Ignite TV.
3. Then, click on the Sign in button and enter your credentials to log in.
4. Next, choose any content and play it.
5. Now, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
6. Choose your Roku device and stream Ignite TV on the big screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Ignite TV is unavailable in the Channel Store.
You have to pay for a subscription to stream on Ignite TV.