Just Dance Now is the best video gaming service where you can access its content without using any gaming consoles. Streaming Just Dance Now on Roku will be the perfect combo for enjoying unlimited fun in a single room. Unfortunately, the app is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store. You need to access Just Dance Now on Roku only by using the screen mirroring and AirPlay feature. From this guide, you will learn the possible ways to stream Just Dance Now on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror Just Dance Now on Roku
Just Dance Now is a freemium service, and you can access its content for free with limited benefits. To get plenty of features and benefits, you need to upgrade your account by paying the necessary subscription fee, which starts from $3.99/month.
Before you begin, make sure to turn on screen mirroring on Roku (Settings → System → Screen Mirroring → Screen Mirroring mode → Always Allow).
Screen Mirror Just Dance Now Using Android
1. Connect your Roku to the WIFI and attach your smartphone to the same WIFI.
2. Download and install the Just Dance Now app from the Play Store on your smartphone.
3. Pull down the Notification Panel on your Android device and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to your Roku.
6. After the process, launch the Just Dance Now app and sign in to that account.
7. Play any of your favorite content and watch them on your Roku.
Screen Mirror Just Dance Now Using Windows
1. Connect your Windows PC/Laptop and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Now, open any browser on your Windows PC/Laptop and visit the official website of Just Dance Now.
3. Click the Try It For Free button and scan the QR Code shown on the website.
4. Enter the Room Number shown on the website.
5. Now, press the Windows+K keys on your keyboard simultaneously and select the Connect tile option.
6. From the Connect window, select your Roku device from the list.
7. Now, your Windows computer’s display will get mirrored to your Roku TV.
8. Go back to the Just Dance Now platform’s official webpage and play any of your desired videos.
9. Now, you can enjoy watching your favorite sports on your Roku.
How to AirPlay Just Dance Now on Roku
To AirPlay the content from your Apple device, you must enable the AirPlay feature on your Roku device (Settings → Apple AirPlay & HomeKit → Turn on AirPlay).
1. First, connect your iPhone/iPad/Mac and Roku to the same WiFi.
2. Open the Just Dance Now application on your Apple device and sign in with your credentials. If you don’t own the app, download it from the App Store.
FYI: IF you’re using it on a Mac, visit the official Just Dance Now website and select Try It For Free. Now, scan the QR code on your iPhone and enter the Just Dance Now Room Code number on the app.
3. Play any video you like to watch on Roku.
4. Head to Control Center on your iPhone/iPad/Mac and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list.
6. When the devices get paired, the video starts streaming on Roku.
Best Alternatives for Just Dance Now
If you don’t like to stream Just Dance Now on Roku, you can go with the alternative service listed below.
|Marshmello Music Dance
|One Hand Clapping
No, you cannot install Just Dance Now on Roku using the Channel Code method.