When I was looking for an application to practice dance at home, my friend suggested the Just Dance Now app. I have a Roku TV, so I tried to install the Just Dance Now app on it. Unfortunately, the Just Dance Now app was unavailable in the Roku Channel Store. So, I used the screen mirroring feature to watch Just Dance Now on the TV using a smartphone and PC.
In this article, I will teach all the possible ways to stream Just Dance Now on Roku using the screen mirroring method.
How to Screen Cast Just Dance Now to Roku Using Android
1. Get the Just Dance Now app on your Android by visiting the Play Store.
2. Run the Just Dance Now app and sign in with your account.
3. Go to the Playlist or the Songs tab from the bottom.
4. Bring down the Notification panel and hit the Cast option on your Android.
5. Select your Roku TV from the devices list.
Chromecast Just Dance Now video to your Roku TV and start dancing.
How to AirPlay Just Dance Now to Roku Using iPhone
Turn on AirPlay on your Roku by going to Settings → Apple AirPlay and HomeKit → Turn AirPlay ON.
1. Connect your iPhone and Roku to the same WiFi.
2. Get the Just Dance Now app on an iPhone by visiting the App Store.
3. Run the Just Dance Now application and sign in with your account.
4. Play a song in the Just Dance Now app you want to watch.
5. Tap the AirPlay icon in the Just Dance Now app. If unavailable, go to your iPhone’s Control Center and click Screen Mirroring.
6. Select the Roku device from the available devices list that appears.
7. Click the Allow option displayed on your Roku device.
Now, you see the Just Dance Now content on the TV screen.
Note: If screen mirroring or AirPlay is not working on Roku, connect both devices to a different WiFi network and update the TV and the app to the newer version.
How to Mirror Just Dance Now to Roku Using Windows
1. Connect your Windows desktop/laptop and Roku to the same WiFi.
2. Go to the Action Center and select the Connect option.
3. Now, pick the Roku device from the Connection window.
4. Click Accept or Always Accept option from your Roku device.
5. After this process, the PC’s screen will be mirrored on the Roku.
6. Run a web browser on your Windows and go to (justdancenow.com).
7. Open the Site and click the Try it for free button.
8. Now, Scan the QR code or input the Room number on your phone to sync.
9. Select a Track from the tracklist of the Just Dance Now app.
10. Hold your Android smartphone in your right hand and Start dancing by seeing the Roku device.
This process provides you scores according to the perfection of your dance steps.
How to Screen Mirror Just Dance Now to Roku Using Mac
1. Connect your Mac and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Tap the Control Center icon on the Mac and select the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. Choose the Roku device from the Scanned Devices list that appears.
4. Your Mac screen will be displayed on your Roku device.
5. Launch the Safari browser on your Mac and go to (justdancenow.com).
6. Hit the Try it free button and run the app on an Android or iPhone.
7. Now, Scan the QR code or Enter the Room number on the Just Dance Now app displayed on the web page.
8. Select a Track to dance in the Just Dance app.
After this process, you can dance by looking at the steps on your Roku device.
Yes. The Just Dance Now app is free to install and use.
This is a unique number allocated for a user to access the dance room.