If you are a sports lover, then Kayo Sports is the right platform for watching sports events. This Australian streaming platform from Streamotion brings to you live sports channels including Fox Sports News, Spots Cricket, ESPN, ESPN2, beIN Sports 1, beIN Sports 2, beIN Sports 3, and Racing.com. Also, Kayo sports have some attractive features like the SplitView that many other platforms might not have. You can stream Kayo on various devices like Android devices, iOS devices, Apple TV, and Chromecast. Today let’s discuss how to stream Kayo Sports on Roku.
Kayo Sports on Roku
Kayo sports bring most of your favorite sports, highlights, key points on match, and sports news. However, they don’t offer a Kayo Sports app on Roku. This clearly means that you will have to cast devices on Roku and stream it. Before starting the screen-mirroring process, ensure that the Roku device is ready for screen-mirroring. Follow these steps and make changes on Roku,
1. Firstly, on the Roku homepage, navigate to and select the Settings option.
2. Choose the System Settings option from the right side menu.
3. Choose the Screen Mirroring option from the Settings menu.
4. Finally, choose the Prompt option or Always Allow option.
From Android devices
We have the Kayo app in the Google Play store so that we can watch it on Roku. Let’s screen-mirror this app on Roku and stream Kayo sports on Roku.
1. Firstly connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
2. Open the Google Play Store and search for Kayo Sports app on the search bar.
3. Install the Kayo Sports app on your Android phone.
4. Open the new Kayo Sports app on your device and Sign In with proper credentials.
5. Next, close the Kayo Sports app on your Android device.
6. Open the Settings app on your Android device.
7. Next, choose the Bluetooth & device connection option from the list.
8. Next, click on the Cast option. Further, choose your Roku device from the list of devices on the screen.
9. On your Roku device, click on Allow option. You can see that the Android device screen is cast on your TV.
10. Finally, open the Kayo Sports app and play contents on it and stream it on Roku.
Related: Best Sports Channels on Roku
Subscription plans on Kayo Sports
On Kayo, we have two subscription plans:
- The Kayo basic plan costs $25 a month.
- It lets you stream from two devices at the same time.
- The Kayo Premium plan will cost you $35 per month.
- It lets you stream from 3 devices at once.
Kayo brings to you some features that you wished other sport streaming platforms had. Kayo lets you stream on up to four screens on a single device at a time. If you have more than one of your favorite sports streaming on simultaneously, you can watch all of it with Split View of Kayo Sports. Further, you can watch the match highlights on its timeline as well. However, Kayo makes sure that it doesn’t reveal spoilers of matches so that you get to watch it without losing the suspense. With all these features in hand, you can say that Kayo is on Roku is the best sports streaming platform.