MeTV is abbreviated as Memorable Entertainment Television. It is one of the popular cable TV channels in the US that streams classic movies and TV shows. Moreover, you can install the MeTV app on your Android or iOS devices to watch your favorite content anytime you want. Some of the popular shows you can stream with the MeTV app are The Andy Griffith Show, The Brady Bunch, Star Trek, Colombo, and other shows. Since the Roku Channel Store doesn’t host the official app for MeTV, you need to screen mirror the MeTV app from your Android or iOS devices.
How to Watch MeTV on Roku via Screen Mirroring
Screen Mirror MeTV on Roku from Android Devices
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android devices.
2. Search for MeTV from the search bar.
3. From the search result, select the MeTV app.
4. Next, tap on the Install button to install the MeTV app on your device.
MeTV app download link: Google Play Store
5. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
6. Swipe down the Notification Panel on your Android device.
7. Then, tap the Cast icon from the menu.
8. Now, select your Roku device from the available devices list.
9. Your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
10. Launch the MeTV app and sign in to your account.
11. Play your favorite content from the app and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror MeTV on Roku from iOS Devices
1. Connect your iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Install the MeTV app on your iOS device from the App Store.
3. Go to the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. From the scanned devices list, select your Roku device.
5. After this, your iOS device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
6. Open the MeTV app on your iOS device.
7. Sign in to your MeTV account.
8. Choose your favorite content and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror MeTV on Roku from PC
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Go to the Official website of MeTV and sign in to your account.
3. Connect your PC and Roku to the same wifi network.
4. Press the Windows + K keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
5. Select your Roku device from the Connect window that appears on the screen.
6. Then, go back to the MeTV website and mirror its content on Roku.